Wednesday 10 September 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Crayon Matte Balm



The Revlon Matte Balms are my favourite lip product out there at the moment! The balms are creamy, pigmented and long lasting. I can easily get 3-4 hours out of these without fading or feeling I need to reapply! The balm itself doesn't feel hydrating but they keep my lips soft and silky throughout the day. These balms also have a minty scent which I love! It is not a strong minty scent, it is a soft minty scent that I absolutely adore!




The balms come in plastic “twist-up” packaging, and the first thing I noticed is the super creamy consistency.  The product glides onto the lips with such ease, and the finish is a velvety matte, as opposed to dry looking.  I find that matte lip colors will often emphasise dryness in the lips, but these don’t at all.


All in all, I would definitely recommend these lip products! My favourite is No.215 - Shameless. It is a deep purple colour that may not suit some but it is perfect if you are going for an edgy look on a night out or going to a concert! 




The balms retail at €10.99 in Boots and are currently on a 3 for 2 offer (You get the cheapest item free)!


Have you heard of and/or tried the Revlon Matte Balms?
Love 'em? Hate 'em?

Do share! :) 
         xoxo,
                   Ciara.

No comments:

Post a Comment