Wednesday 4 October 2017

Mini Sephora Haul


Hey guys!

So while I was in Milan, I made it my mission to find a Sephora (or two) and they did not disappoint! I had only ever been in one other Sephora (In Krakow) so I didn't really know what to expect walking in. At first I was kind of overwhelmed with the various floors in the store and seen as Ali had just come back from the States with a whole load of new makeup for us, I wasn't really looking for any makeup in particular.

That being said, I did spend the guts of an hour just browsing around the store and ended up coming out with a heap of Sephora skincare and one primer that I've been dying to try!


I have a few of their sheet masks left from when Ali came home but I hadn't come across their overnight masks before and I just had to try them! While I was there, they were two for €5 so I took advantage of this by buying a few different ones.

Each mask has a different purpose and they are so easy to use.
The green mask (green tea) is used for clean. smooth and matte skin.
The ivory mask (pearl) is used for evening out and brightening the skin.
The pink mask (rose) is used for hydrated, luminous and brighter skin.
The blue mask (algae) is used for a fresh and radiant complexion in the morning.
The purple mask (orchid) is used for skin that feels firmer in the morning.

I used the orchid mask while I was away and I loved it! I applied a thin layer of the mask on my face and neck after I had cleansed my face. I found there was enough in the pack for two applications so I shared it with my sister!


I love using eye masks after flights and have used this one before. It smells fab and the rose mask is aimed at giving you plumper, fresher and brighter looking eyes!

This mask was €3.95


The final thing I picked up in Sephora was a mini version of Too Faced's Hangover primer. I have wanted to try the primer for ages and the mini is quite big (20ml) and was only €15 so I thought it was the perfect way to try it out without fully committing.

I haven't tried it yet but once a do, expect a review!


Have you been in a Sephora recently?
What did you buy?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo






No comments:

Post a Comment