Monday 14 July 2014

Introducing Me...

So I guess this is where I introduce myself! My name is Ciara, I'm 16 and I live in the tiny Emerald Isle known as Ireland. I am a full-time student currently in second level education and a have a part-time job in a local supermarket. I've always had an undying love for fashion and beauty, by this I mean I spend a LOT of money on cosmetics and clothes. 

Until recently I wasn't that bothered by writing my own blog as I didn't think anyone would be interested, but I started spending more time reading blogs and watching beauty tutorials and decided I wanted to join in on the fun. Well.... I'm completely new to this and it's kinda scary but I've decided to put myself out there, write my opinions on certain things, beauty tips and tricks and a whole load of other things that interest me!

So if anyone is actually reading this (For starters, thank you!), I'll try make my blog as interesting as I can!

Ciara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment