Wednesday 12 October 2016

Halloween Makeup


Hey guys!

My life has been so hectic at the moment and I haven't had a chance to post at all! I love October and Halloween though and cannot wait to share my favourite Halloween makeup kits with you guys!

Freedom Makeup Black Swan Makeup Kit

I love Freedom (and the TAM Beauty family) and this kit blew me away when I saw it online! It literally has everything you need to turn into a black swan without breaking the bank! 

Freedom also has other Halloween makeup kits available on their website that I love!

The Black Swan Kit is available from their website for €11.21

Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Length Mascara Blue
If you're looking for a pop of colour to your makeup look this Halloween, blue mascara will definitely catch someone's eye! Perfect for witches or a babydoll, this mascara won't break the bank either!

Collecton 2000 Extreme Mascara is available from Boots for €3.99.

Elegant Touch Vampire Kiss

I love Elegant Touch nails, they last for about a week and the glue is fairly strong. These nails are perfect for anyone who wants to dress up as a murder victim or a dead anything (cheerleader, schoolgirl, etc...) this year!

Vampire Kiss nails are available from Boots for €9.99 and are currently in their 3 for 2 offer!

NYX Liquid Suede Cream - Sway


If you're going for an 80s look, this lip cream is perfect for you! It will add a pop of colour to any makeup look and perfectly fits in with the 80s theme. If you head into the new stand in Arnotts, you'll probably fall in love with everything else. I know I did!

NYX Liquid Suede Cream is available from Arnotts for €9.25

Inglot Eyelashes
Lashes are a must for Halloween and Inglot have such a wide range of lashes available in all of their stores and online! I love 31N (shown above) because they are just so dramatic. 

Inglot Lashes range from €10-€14 and are available in their stores or online!

What are some of your Halloween favourites?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo







No comments:

Post a Comment