Monday 4 May 2015

Slendertox Tea - First Impressions

Image result for slendertoxtea
Slendertox Tea have been kind enough to send me their 14 Day Teatox to try out and review!
I received the package last week and was planning on starting the teatox today as it suggests you start on a weekend or day off, in case of side effects. Unfortunately I slept in until lunch today so I have decided to start my teatox this Saturday.

Slendertox Tea claims to have benefits such as:
- Aid weightloss.
-  Colon cleansing.
- Metabolism efficiency.
- Increased energy.

The 14 Day Teatox includes a daytox and a sleeptox. You use one teabag in the morning and one every other night for the duration of the teatox.

The ingredients in the Daytox are:
- Hawthorn grain.
- Red bean.
- Sterling bean.
- Radish leaf.
- Camellia seed.
- Camellia flower.
- Green tea.
- Fennel seeds.

The ingredients in the Sleeptox are:
-Valerian Root. 
Large hawthorn.
- Red bean.
- Sterling bean.
- Green tea.
- Radish leaf.
- Camellia seed.
- Fennel seeds.
- Camellia flower.

I'm so excited to start my teatox on Saturday and I will have a follow-up post with my results after the two weeks!

Ciara,

xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment