Monday 28 August 2017

Viviscal Range for Men and Women



Hey guys!


I decided to take a few weeks out of blogging while I was taking my work holidays and going away with the fam! It was a lovely break but with college coming up and going back to work, I'm totally ready to dive back into blogging as well!

At the start of summer, the lovely Moira over at RDC PR kindly sent me some of the Viviscal Man range to try out (I gave it to my s/o at the time don't worry!) and I've been using the  Healthy Growth Shampoo and Conditioner for Women for a few months now!

If you haven't heard of Viviscal before, it is a hair growth program consisting of shampoo and conditioner, serum, hair fibres and supplements. The overall aim of the products is to give you healthier, thicker looking hair and I can definitely vouch for the thickness aspect!

Viviscal Man Full Force Fortifying Shampoo


The shampoo, enriched with Ana:Tel™, which reduces hair loss, the shampoo helps to promote healthy hair and increased growth.

After a few weeks of use, my s/o found that the shampoo helped his hair feel thicker and liked the scent of the shampoo which is always a bonus. As far as hair loss, we're both still young and don't notice hair loss either way.

The Full Force Fortifying Shampoo has a RRP of €11.95.


Viviscal Man Food Supplement 


The food supplement side of the range aims to improve overall hair health and increase hair thickness. After taking the tablets for a month (twice a day) he noticed that his hair was growing faster than it usually does and the thickness definitely improved (In his words it was harder to style haha) and he also saw an improvement in facial hair growth which is always a plus!


The supplements have a RRP of  €49.95

The Viviscal Man range is available from leading pharmacies nationwide and online at www.viviscal.ie

Viviscal Densifying Shampoo


From the Viviscal Woman range, I use the shampoo and conditioner and have for some months 
now. Viviscal claim that the shampoo gently cleanses, leaving your hair looking naturally thicker and fuller.

I have naturally thick hair anyway but woah, did this give it a boost! My hair felt much fuller and was definitely harder to tie up which is not a complaint at all, a lot of bobbins were lost in the process though.

The shampoo has a RRP of €11.95.

Viviscal Desifying Conditioner


Just like the shampoo, the conditioner is enriched with Ana Tel™️ which helps hair become thicker and fuller while promoting hair growth.

I condition before I shampoo and I do it once a week. After using this conditioner until the end, I am in love. My hair was so much easier to comb through before drying it and overall after using both of the products, I did notice my hair was looking shinier and thicker which was fabulous when it came it styling it!

Another thing to note about the products is that the sent is fabulous! It has a subtle floral scent which lasts in my hair for about a day after I wash it!

The conditioner has a RRP of €11.95 and the pair of densifying products are available from leading pharmacies nationwide and online at www.viviscal.ie


Have you guys tried Viviscal before? 
What did you think of it?
Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you so much to the lovely team at RDC who kindly sent me the products mentioned in this post!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo



No comments:

Post a Comment