Tuesday 17 February 2015

Mini Haul


It's mid-term and I have spent a few days in Limerick. While here, I bought a few bits and bobs at once so I decided to do a mini haul featuring everything I bought in Penneys and Superdrug!

 I love Superdrug so much and I only ever go when I'm in Limerick because they only have two stores in Ireland.... A store in Dublin City would be fabulous!
I bought two MUA lipsticks and some pore strips in Superdrug.

MUA is a high-quality makeup brand for amazing prices. You can buy MUA products in Superdrug or online at www.muastore.co.uk

The two lipsticks I bought are from the Lipstick Collection and are €1.35 each (and the quality is just amazing!)

The first one I bought is shade 14 Bare. It is a creamy, pigmented nude colour that is perfect for an everyday look. I haven't used it yet so I don't know how long it will last so I will have a review post up in a few weeks!

The second lipstick I bought was Flamingo. It is an extremely creamy pale pink colour. From the swatch I can tell that the colour pay-off will be amazing! I cannot wait to try out these two lipsticks.

The cutest thing about the MUA lipsticks is that there is a little tester pot in the base of each lipstick!
Pore strip are a makeup bag must have! I like to use them at least once a week and they are better than any cleanser I have ever used! All you have to do is make sure your nose is clean and thoroughly wet your nose. Dry your hands and remove the strip from the plastic liner placing the smooth side down on your nose. I leave the strip on until it feels stiff to touch. Then you gently peel it off and voila! I have used these pore strips before and they are fantastic!
These cost €2.50 in Superdrug.
The next store I got a few things in was Penneys.

The first thing I picked up was this cute little trio of necklaces. Layering jewellery is in this season and I fell in love with the gem pendant necklace as soon as I saw it!
I cannot wait to pair these necklaces with some pastels for spring!
These precious necklaces cost €3.

Chokers are definitely becoming a staple piece in every girls' wardrobe. I find they stretch easily so I love having some on hand. The ones I bought were only €1.50 for two so how can I complain?


The final item in my mini haul are these adorable nails. I love wearing fake nails during school holidays because it's easy to take them off before school starts again. These nails reminded me of Cath Kidston as soon as I saw them, I cannot wait to wear these with some spring florals!

Have you ever tried any other MUA products?
Do you have any you think I should try out?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment