Saturday 12 December 2015

Clodagh's Nails Review


I've been in the mood to get my nails done for a while now. I finally caved and booked an appointment with Clodagh's Nails on Facebook!

She does acrylic extensions, gel extensions and gelish manicures that range in price from €15 for the gelish manicures to €35 for the gel extensions and acrylic extensions depending on what type of polish you want to have. Regular polish is €25, gelish on the extensions is €35 and extensions with a french manicure is €30. 

I decided to get gel extensions (coffin style) with a regular polish and as an added bonus, I got a matte top coat . I decided to go with 'Recycle' by ChinaGlaze. Grey is one of my favourite colours to wear on my nails because it just looks so simple and effortless.  My nails are fab and they only cost €25!

Clodagh was very friendly and chatty when I arrived. She chatted with me throughout the entire appointment which was nice as it made the time pass by very quickly. She was also really helpful when I was deciding what to get done. 

I would definitely recommend her and would book an appointment with her quickly as I know she is already booked out until the new year. 

All her links are below:

What are your favourite colours to wear on your nails?
Let us know in the comments below!

Alison x.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com




No comments:

Post a Comment