Monday 11 January 2016

Dome8 Headphone Case Review



We all have that dreaded moment when you take your earphones out of your pocket or handbag and discover that they've become tangled. This is where this ingenious phone case comes in.


Dome 8 came up with a case that you can keep your headphones in and they come out tangle free! I change between phone cases quite often and over the Christmas period, I was seriously in love with this case. 

My only issue with the case was it was quite chunky, it won't fit comfortably in your pocket but if you have a handbag with you, it's fine. For guys, to be honest I think you're pockets are so big that it wouldn't make a difference to you!

Dome8 currently sell these fab cases in a variety of colours for the iPhone 5/5s and the iPhone 6/6s, they retail for £19.95.

Thanks to Christopher over at Dome8 for sending me this product to review and if you're interested in the iPhone Case That Holds Headphones click the link!

Have you ever had a case like this?
What did you think of it?
Let me know in the comments below!

(Sorry for the late post, I've been swamped with work and Ciara is just back to school!)

Alison x.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com




No comments:

Post a Comment