Friday 1 January 2016

New Year Resolutions 2016


2015 was a year full of new experiences and memories for me. I made new friends, put more effort into blogging, started and ended relationships and overall I was just happier.

There is nothing else I would rather be than happy. I spent time with family and friends, had more time to myself and I saw some of my favourite people ever (Taylor) in concert.

2016 is quite possibly the biggest year of my life so far. I've got the Leaving Cert in June and hopefully I'll be starting my law degree in September.

So for 2016, I have a few New Year Resolutions that will help me be a happier and healthier person in the year ahead.


I plan to study more in 2016. I've gotten into the habit of not studying on the weekend and it's one I need to break. The mocks are less than a month away and then I only have about five months until June. 


Being 'happy' is not as simple as the word implies. I want to be a happier person in 2016 and in order to do that I need to look after myself more. I want to drink more water which will help my skin and my energy levels, I want to exercise at least 4 times a week to relieve stress, eating healthy and losing some weight will help me be happier and finally, the 3/4am Netflix marathons need to stop. Everyone loves a good Netflix binge but I need to go to sleep earlier so I can wake up happier!


The dreaded points system.... obviously my major goal for 2016 is to get the points I need for my course in UCD. I need 500+ points but as long as I put my head down and concentrate on the long term goal, I know I can get the points I need!


Letting people get you down is something everyone is guilty of. It's also something I don't want to do anymore. If you don't like me, that's cool. Chances are you're not my cup of tea either.  I'm not going to let other people get me down anymore. 

If being a fan of Taylor Swift has taught me anything, it has taught me this.
"You are not the opinion of somebody who doesn't know you or care about you"

So there you have it. 
My New Year Resolutions.
What are your resolutions?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com




No comments:

Post a Comment