Saturday 26 March 2016

Colourpop


Hey guys!

Last November I ordered some stuff off of Colourpop and seen as they only deliver to America, I had to wait until my uncle was visiting to get my order! I was so excited to get my order and I love everything I bought.


The first thing I bought was Kathleen Light's lippiestix, Lumière. This matte nude is wearable for both day and night looks! 

(L-R: Lippiestix, Lippie Pencil)

I also bought their Lippiestix (matte) and the matching pencil (matte) in the shade LBB because I love dark lipsticks and this wine shade is stunning!


The final thing I bought from Colourpop was their Super Shock Shadow in the shade Game Face. I love copper metallics and this shadow is so pigmented! I can't wait to use this eyeshadow.

Have you ever used Coloupop products?
What are your favourites?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Snapchat: Ciarakxo










No comments:

Post a Comment