Friday 1 April 2016

March Faves



Hey guys! 

So I had half of the month off school which meant plenty of time for new favourites! I've had some of my faves for a while but I only got some towards the end of the month as well.


I love Kara Eyelashes' wispies they're so pretty and you can wear them for both day and night looks!
The best thing, they're only $1 on ShopMissA!


I also got the e.l.f. cover stick in pink lemonade from ShopMissA. I've been using it on my lips for a pop of colour when I don't want to wear lipstick. It is such a pretty colour and is gorgeous as a blusher as well!


MyKitCo's 1.15 Blending Brush is a dream to work with! I have been using it ever since they sent me their Valentine's eye collection. The brush blends shadows together seamlessly and I don't know what I would do without the brush!

This brush is €18.95 and available from www.mykitco.uk


I got this personalised bracelet from back in  September. My bracelet says 'You are not your mistakes - TS'. It's a quote from one of Taylor Swift's Clean speech while on the 1989 World Tour, I find the quote inspirational and it looks really cute with my outfits at the moment.

Personalised bracelets are available from Black Tied for €15


I am a huge fan of Real Techniques and I love the power brush I got in the mail during the week. It's so soft and I love the amount of product it picks up! You do need to brush off excess powder but you need to do that with any brush!

Real Techniques Powder Brush is available from www.boots.ie for €18.99


So I only got my Colourpop last week but I have fallen in love with KathleenLights' Lumière lippie stick! It is such a gorgeous nude and once it's dry, it stays all day!

Lumière is available from www.colourpop.com for $5


Colourpop seriously needs to start shippng to Ireland! I adore their Super Shock Shadow in Game Face! It is the perfect metallic for any eye look. If you follow me on Snapchat, you'll know I used it when I went to the Litte Mix concert on Wednesday!

Game Face is available from www.colourpop.com for $5


It is so hard to find the perfect liner brush. The Tiny Liner brush from MyKitCo is just the right size for cat eyes. It is such a soft brush and gives great precision with gel liners! 

The Tiny Liner brush is available from www.mykitco.uk for €16.42

Have you tried any of this month's favourites before?
What did you think of them?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Snapchat: Ciarakxo









No comments:

Post a Comment