Wednesday 13 July 2016

Empties


I've seen countless Youtubers and bloggers alike do 'Empties - Products I've Used Up' posts and I have finally gathered enough to be able to make a post out of it!

Most of the products I would repurchase but some just didn't impress me!

Simple Micellar Wipes


I got these wipes at the OPSH x Chloe Boucher event a few months back and I can't say I'd ever buy these myself. As far as wipes go, they're fine. They do their job in removing makeup but not without a struggle. I prefer some good old micellar water and won't find myself reaching for these in a shop anytime soon!

I haven't seen these wipes on the shelves anywhere but they retail for about €5.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
 
I don't think I will ever stray from this powder. I love it so much! I use it in Shade 001 Translucent so it does not add any colour to my base. I have always used this as my powder and don't think I'll ever change (Unless you guys have a powder you think is better!) It lasts the day and doesn't dry out my skin which is great because I have sensitive, dry skin!

Rimmel Stay Matte is €5.99 in Boots.

EOS Lip Balm


While I love Carmex and will always have some in a bag, EOS has slowly become one of my favourites too! I have quite a few of these because I asked my uncle to bring some home from America but they're finally available in Ireland. Are they worth the price, I don't think so but if you know people going to America, definitely ask them to pick up a few!

EOS lip balms are available from Urban Outfitters for €9.

 Taylor Swift Wonderstruck


This perfume is my signature scent. I have at least two bottles on the go at all times. This one was my travel one and I finished it while I was away in Magaluf! I love all of Taylor's perfumes (not just because I love her) and Wonderstruck has to be my favourite. Full of floral scents with an undertone of sandalwood, this perfume comes everywhere with me!

Wonderstruck is available from Boots for €14.99 (30ml)

Wet n' Wild Brow Kit


This brow kit is unreal. I have others I have been using since I finished this one (the darker shade is too dark for me) and I really miss the Wet n' Wild one! It is wallet friendly and the quality of the powder rivals some high end brands! I will definitely be repurchasing this brow kit after I finish my current one.

Wet n' Wild's Brow Kit is available from Dunnes Stores and Penneys for €3.99.

L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist


Having seen rave reviews about this fixing spray from American bloggers, I couldn't wait to try it out as soon as it hit Irish shelves! The spray does help my makeup last throughout the day/night and it doesn't smudge my mascara or eyeliner! I will definitely be repurchasing this spray because it is one of the better ones I have come across!

The Infallible Fixing Mist is available from Boots for €10.49 and is currently in a 3 for 2 offer!

Charles Worthington Sunshine Protector


I picked this spray up in Boots before I went on holiday because it was in the 3 for 2 travel size offer and I didn't see anything else I fancied. I didn't really have any expectations for the spray but I adore the smell - it smells like a salon! My hair did get lighter when I was away and I used the spray daily. I didn't notice it getting any drier in the sun so I guess it worked. I honestly cannot say it did or didn't but I do not think I will be repurchasing this product.

The Sunshine Protector is available from Boots for €2.49 and is currently in a 3 for 2 offer!

 Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry



You guys know this moisturiser is one of my holy grail products. It does wonders for my dry skin and I cannot go a day without using it! It takes some time to get through a tube and I never go anywhere without one. I have a stash of this in my drawer and will hopefully never run out!

Goodbye Dry is available from Boots for €4.14 (currently half price).

Victoria Secret - Secret Charm



I bought five of the Victoria Secret Fantasy sprays in London last August and this is the first one I have managed to get through. It has a lovely floral scent but I wouldn't repurchase purely based on the fact that I like to try new body sprays and I have another four to get through!

Victoria Secret body mists have a selected range available from The Perfume Shop.

 Nivea Men Cooling Post Shave Balm
 

After seeing countless videos and reviews of Nivea's Post Shave Balm and how good of a primer it was, I had to try it for myself. I have used primers from Inglot, MAC, Smashbox and more. Based on scent alone, this one has to be a favourite and I will definitely be repurchasing this as it did work as a primer. My makeup lasted throughout the day and I found myself using less fixing spray.

Nivea's Post Shave Balm is available from Tesco for €7.15

There you have it!
All of my empties and if I would repurchase them.
Do you have any products you think I should try?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo

No comments:

Post a Comment