Sunday 24 July 2016

Summer Skin Essentials



With the Summer in full swing, I have been switching up my skin routine and have some new staples in my drawer.

Re-Gen Cream


I picked this up in Aldi a few months ago and I have been reaching for it after every shower and before I go to bed each night. Claiming to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, I have to say that it really does. It is also very moisturising so it's perfect for drier skin during the summer.

According to their website, 'Re-Gen Oil is available from Flair Hair and Beauty Supplies in Naas, Co. Kildare. Re-Gen Cream and Oil are both available from Terrisales Salon Supplies in Dublin. The entire Re-Gen range is also available online via Amazon or eBay.'

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Facial Scrub


I use this scrub when I'm in the shower every morning and it has helped my skin stay clear this summer! The scent is divine and the fact that this is oil free is great as if there's any residue left, it is not too shiny!

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Facial Scrub is available from Boots for €5.79.

Nivea Men Cooling Post Shave Balm


You guys know how much I love this from my empties post but it is fantastic for keeping makeup on during the hot Summer days! My makeup survived the mini heatwave we had and I only had to use a small amount of this every morning as a primer.

Nivea's Post Shave Balm is available from Tesco for €7.15.

Garnier Summer Body Lotion


Some people tend to neglect their skin during the summer and leave out the moisturising. Moisturising after a shower or bath is a great way to keep your skin hydrated and if you're lucky enough to have gone away, it'll help lock in that tan for longer! This lotion also gives a sun-kissed look to the skin.

Garnier Summer Body is currently on offer in Boots for €5.24.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Even when I don't wear makeup, I love using this at the end of the day. The micellar water removes any dirt or residue makeup on my skin and leaves my face feeling clean before I go to bed. I don't know what I would do without this handy every night!

Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water is currently available from Boots for €4.50.

Well there you have it!
My Summer Skin Essentials. 
What are some of your Summer essentials?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo

No comments:

Post a Comment