Tuesday 23 August 2016

Soap & Glory Favourites


Hey guys!

I've been away for about two weeks because I was spending some time with family and then the Leaving Cert results came out. I'm over the moon with the results I got and I'm excited to see what college will be like!

My aunt gave me a gorgeous Soap & Glory gift box as a results present and I already have some firm favourites!

Clean On Me Shower Gel


I love this shower gel! It has a lovely citrus scent with a floral undertone that lingers on your skin all day. The shower gel lathers up well and is lightly moisturising. I will definitely repurchasing this when I run out.

Clean On Me is currently €7.60 in Boots.

The Scrub of Your Life


Okay at first I loved this scrub. It was a fabulous as a pre-tan scrub and had the same scent as Clean On Me. My only issue with the scrub is that it contains microbeads. If they developed a new formula without the microbeads I would repurchase this product but as of now, I won't be.

The Righteous Butter


The Righteous Butter is so moisturising and I love it! It is a firm favourite already and I will definitely be stocking up for the winter months.

The Righteous Butter Mini is €3.50 in Boots.

Thick & Fast HD Mascara


This mascara is amazing. With one or two coats, it is perfect as a day look and it is easily buildable for a night look. It is not clumpy and it comes off quite easily with an eye makeup remover.

Thick & Fast is €14.50 in Boots.

Hand Food


Hand Food once again has the same scent as Clean On Me, Soap & Glory's signature scent. This leaves my hands incredibly soft and I occasionally use it on my face as well. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out of my mini!

Hand Food Mini is available for €3.50 from Boots.

What are your favourite Soap & Glory products?
Do you have any you think I should try?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo




No comments:

Post a Comment