Wednesday 28 September 2016

Debs Nail Inspiration


Hey guys!

With my debs coming up in a few weeks I realised just how many options are out there for your nails. I'm getting extensions for mine and still haven't fully decided what I'd like done so I've compiled a few of my favourite looks that I've come across! 



The shape of the nail you decide on is pretty important. I'm currently stuck between Ballerina and Stiletto. I would love a long nail but can't decide between this two shapes although I'm currently leaning towards ballerina!

My dress is pretty neutral so I am definitely going to stick with neutral nails with a hint of glitter!


I love these nails. I love a good matte set and this set would go with almost any dress!


Okay I'm not big on nail art so I wouldn't get the added detail but I love these nails! Reqemma on instagram gives me serious nail envy and I think this set is so cute and the glitter finish is gorgeous!


Aisling (DramaticMac) gives me serious nail envy and I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with a set just like these ones. I love a nude nail as much as the next girl but a pop of sparkle just makes them even better!


I came across this set on tumblr and they are adorable!  They look like cotton candy and who doesn't love food inspired things?  I think these nails are neutral enough to not clash with my dress and I think they're so cute.


I had to fit a pink set in somewhere......I don't have anything pink in my outfit yet so I'm leaning towards a pink set of nails as a possibility. Anyone that knows me knows I will have pink incorporated somewhere and I think nails are the perfect opportunity to do so. I found this set on instagram and I fell in love!

Do you guys have any suggestions for me?
Let me know in the comments below!
Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo



* None of the pictures shown are mine and the owner is credited in each picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment