Sunday 5 February 2017

My 2017 Planner


Hey guys!

My Saturday post is a tiny bit late because I was absolutely wrecked this week and didn't have the energy to sit down and write a post. 

I love being organised and always *try to have my life together. I have finally caught onto the planner craze when I saw how easy it was to have everything planned out in planners like Recollections and Erin Condren.

I ordered a Recollections Planner from Michaels before Christmas and was so excited when my mum came home with it while she was visiting the States. Since January I've been using a combination of printables and kits sent to me by some fab shops on Etsy!

      January Monthly Kit

                                                

I got this floral themed January kit from Jax and Pepper  on Etsy and Lena was kind enough to send me the kit to try out. I loved the colour theme and although Lena makes her kits to fit Erin Condren planners, I found it fit rather well in my Recollections planner.

The kit came with three sheets of stickers, all of which I have not used, and is on lovely matte paper that is easy to write on. I loved this monthly kit and will definitely be using more kits from Jax and Pepper throughout the year!

Check out the full Etsy shop for all of the stickers available from Jax and Pepper!    

                                               

February Monthly Kit

     

I bought my February kit from PaperCrownPlanner on Etsy for €1.50 during a sale in January but her printable kits are lovely and you can buy them for less than €4 which is great.

I love this kit because it's pink for Valentines but there were also a few blank boxes that I wrote quotes on which add some personalisation to the spread which is always a bonus!

Silvia sells a fab range of printable stickers for planners and the majority, if not all, of her kits are less than €5.

Check out PaperCrownPlanner's full shop over on Etsy!



February Week 1

         
 I'm new to planning and still don't have a set way to do my weekly spread but I think my first week of February looks pretty good.

This kit was a printable freebie from PlannerAddiction.com ! The site has a whole range of freebies ranging from monthly kits to cute kawaii sticker sheets.

I use Q Connect A4 Sticker Paper to  print my planner kits and I bought 100 sheets including delivery to Ireland for something like €8 which is pretty good if you think about how much                                                           a weekly or monthly kit costs on Etsy!

        


February Week 2 

     
Lena, the owner of Jax and Pepper, was also kind enough to send me a weekly kit to try out and although I haven't written anything in for the week coming yet, I love the look of the kit!

I love marble everything and this kit is gorgeous! The marble and peach weekly kit comes with four full sheets (I haven't used all of them here) and are made for vertical planners but I love the layout in my horizontal one and think it fits very nicely into the Recollections planner!
                                                      
                                                Check out all of the weekly kits over on Etsy!

                                             

Do you guys have a planner?
What kits do you use?
Do you have any suggestions for my layout?

Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo





No comments:

Post a Comment