Wednesday 8 February 2017

My Favourite Perfumes and Body Sprays


Happy Wednesday guys!

For some reason this week is going so slowly for me and I'm counting down the hours until the weekend. I've been switching up my perfume a lot recently and although I will always have my signature scent, I've noticed myself reaching for the same few at the moment and decided to do a roundup of all my current favourites.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck


Wonderstruck will always be my signature scent. It was my very first perfume and people know me by the scent. I love floral scents but Wonderstruck has a sandalwood undertone that makes it slightly muskier and I absolutely love it. 

Spritz it on your clothes and your hair and the scent will follow you around all day.

I had to buy my current bottle of Wonderstruck from America so if anyone knows of a shop in Ireland that sells it, let me know in the comments!

Victoria Secret Love Spell Night


Love Spell Night is one of Victoria Secret's body sprays and I have found myself reaching for this whenever I have training or am going to the gym because the scent lingers on my clothes, even after. 

This body spray is blissfully fruity but again, has a muskier undertone to it that I love.

Victoria Secret Mists are available on their site (and on Grafton Street soon!) and are currently on offer! (5 for €31). 

CK One


I used to steal my dad's bottle of CK One and spray it on my clothes because I loved the scent so much. I have a little bottle of eau de toilette that I spritz on my clothes from time to time.

Colognes usually give me a headache but I love the fresh, clean scent of CK One with yet again, a musk undertone that I just can't get enough of!

You can currently get 200mls of the Eau de Toilette for €37.50 in Boots!

YSL Black Opium


Black Opium is a lovely floral scented perfume with vanilla undertones that makes it sweet and girly and I love it.

It doesn't linger on my clothes as much as the other perfumes but if I spritz some in my hair I get a nice whiff of it at random points throughout the day!

Black Opium is available in Boots for €60.

What are your favourite perfumes?
Do you have a signature scent?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo



No comments:

Post a Comment