Tuesday 18 September 2018

Summer Empties


Hey guys!

So over the summer I really didn't wear much makeup but I did get to the end of some products, albeit mainly skincare.

My empties posts seem to be some of the most popular posts so here are the products I finished over the summer!

Ardell Demi Wispies 


I tended to lean towards using lashes rather than go for a full eye look and these lashes were perfect for creating a dramatic look. I went through a whole multipack along with half of this one during the summer because these are my go-to lashes. 

I did try out some of the SOSU lashes as well but I always find myself going back to these because they're dramatic without being over the top.

L'Oréal Pure Clay Purity Mask


I will always repurchase this mask! I love it so much and it is so handy to just apply at night, have a cup of tea and just rinse it off before bed. The purity mask helps to mattify skin and eliminate impurities, something that really works on my combination skin!

I found the jar had more than the ten applications advertised and all you need is a flat brush to apply it and a cloth to rinse off! For €11 and 10+ applications, you really can't go wrong with the L'Oréal Pure Clay mask range.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara


For the first few weeks in work I actually bothered to wear minimal makeup and this mascara helped me to look alive in the mornings. It lengthens my lashes a lot when I use a curler beforehand and I love the formula, it doesn't clump and rarely flakes throughout the day.

It is also easily removed with some eye makeup remover which I love! I hate stubborn formulas that won't come off!

Garnier Summer Body - Light


I used this moisturiser before Portugal and have repurchased the bottle since I've come home, in hope of saving my tan!

I use a body moisturiser anyway so having one that has a hint of fake tan in it really helped me look sun-kissed before I went off and hopefully will help prolong my tan over the coming weeks. 

It also smells really good which is always a bonus.

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme


So there's like a teeny tiny bit of product left inside here but I can't get it out, I've decided it's never going to come out and it's time for the bin.

I did love it though! With a sweet vanilla scent, this lip gloss actively plumped your lips from application. It did tingle about five minutes after application each night but made my lips look fabulous and long-term application can result in permanent effects.

I always try minis before I buy a full-size product and I will definitely be purchasing the full-size soon!

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads


These pads have become a staple in my skincare routine and I have repurchased them so many times since I first tried them out a few months ago.

I use the pads every night before bed; the glycolic acid retextures and resurfaces the skin while the hyaluronic acid  moisturises and refreshes along with the blue daisy soothes and calms the skin.

Overall, the pads have helped my breakouts and I love how smooth my skin feels at the moment!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


It's no surprise that this concealer features in my empty products from the summer. Whenever I wore any makeup, it was this concealer and I will always repurchase it because it is the best concealer I have ever used.

They have also recently expanded their shade range so the brand is getting even better!

The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution


Combined with the pads, the salicylic acid solution has really helped my skin improve over the past few months. This did give me chemical burn on some patches of my face so I discontinued use in those areas but overall it has helped my blemish-prone skin.

I'm not sure if I would repurchase this as I have so many Ordinary products to get through and my skin clearly had a reaction to this.



What products did you use up during the summer?
Did we finish any of the same products?
Do you have any recommendations for me?

Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo






No comments:

Post a Comment