Wednesday 1 October 2014

Wet N Wild Brow Kit Reveiw

Wet N Wild is an American drugstore beauty brand that launched in Ireland this year. I knew about the brand from watching American Youtubers and was so excited when I heard they were launching in Ireland!

The product I was most excited to try out was the Brow Kit in Ash Brown. After hearing numerous raving reviews about the kit, I couldn't wait to try it for myself.


The kit contains a wax, two brow powders, a pair of tweezers,  an angled brush, and a mirror. The powders alone are phenomenal! The powders are really pigmented and the wax keeps all the hairs in place which is fab :)

I find the tweezers good for when you're on the go, they are quite small and hard to use with precision but if you have time on your hands, they work perfectly. The brush is quite the same. It's good but rather small. If you have another angled brush, I would definitely use it rather than wasting time using a brush that is tiny. However, if you don't want to invest in a full-sized angle brush, stick with the one in the kit!


 The kit comes in two colours, Ash Brown and Dark Brown. As I have light eyebrows I bought the ash brown kit and use the lighter of the two shades as it is as close to my natural eyebrow colour as it gets! 

 The Wet N Wild Brow Kit is available in selected Penneys and Dunnes Stores nationwide. The kit retails at a reasonable €3.99 which is very affordable and the quality is amazing for only €3.99!

                                               Have you tried the Wet N Wild Brow Kit?
                                                           Did you love it or hate it?
                          Do you have any recommendations on what brow kit I should use next?
                                                 Let me know in the comments below :)

xoxo,
          Ciara.

No comments:

Post a Comment