Wednesday 31 December 2014

Inglot Haul

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I spent the day with my family and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Another good thing about the day was that I finally got to open all the Inglot goodies I had gotten for Christmas :)



I literally bought everything on the same day (although on three separate visits)!



The first thing I bought was AMC Cream Foundation in the shade LW100. This foundation is great for dry skin and if you ask, they will match the foundation to your skin colour! 
AMC Cream Foundation is available for €24


The next item I bought was Under Makeup Base with SPF 20. This base is moisturising so it is perfect for dry skin! The base is not clear, it's white. 
Under Makeup Base with SPF 20 is available for €22



I love dark lipsticks and I never found a lip liner I like, The AMC Lip Pencil in shade 33 is perfect for dark berry colours! It is a matte lip liner and I have swatched it above. 
The AMC Lip Pencil is available for €13







I bought four different lipsticks in my haul as well!
I swatched them on my arm and from left to right the shades are 293, 902, 422 and 404.

Shade 293 is a dark berry colour perfect for the autumn and winter months! It is a long-lasting lipstick that is easy to apply and I'm a sucker for deep colours. The lip liner I bought also goes well with this lipstick!

Shade 902 is a light pink colour with shimmer throughout - perfect for parties or with a LBD!

Shade 422 is a matte lipstick so you will have to use a lip scrub and lip balm before applying this lippy! Although purple lipstick won't suit everyone, it is great for those aiming for an edgy look!

Shade 404 is a matte nude colour - everyone needs to have a nude in their makeup bag and this is a must!

All of the lipsticks are available for €14!



I also bought ten single eye shadows in my haul! I got five for my sister and five for myself so I only have five of the shades shown in my haul picture. All of the eye shadows were bought using the Freedom System!

The first eye shadow I got is a cream coloured highlighter in shade 393.

The three browns (from left to right) are shade 135, 134 and 145.

The last eye shadow is a purple shade. It was an impulse buy so I'm not too sure what I'll be doing with it yet but keep an eye on my instagram and I will have posts up soon!

All of the eye shadows were €6 and the palette was €10!

There are Inglot stores in Dublin, Cork and Limerick or you can shop online at inglot.ie

What's your favourite inglot product?
Have you used any of the products I got in my haul?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.



2 comments:

  1. I have actually never heard of ingot before but the products that you got look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inglot is a fantastic brand! I'd definitely check out their website - they have stores in the US :)

      Delete