Friday 2 January 2015

Top Ten Beauty Products of 2014


Happy New Year everyone!
I hope everyone had a fantastic night :)

As 2014 is over, I've decided to share my top ten beauty products from the past year! It is a mix of high-end and drugstore products (mostly drugstore).

10. Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
This lip balm is absolutely fantastic. I used it all year and don't know what I would do without it! You can use it on its own or under lipstick. Whatever way you use it, Carmex will leave your lips smooth and conditioned.


Carmex is available from Boots for €3.79


9. Benefit They're Real Mascara
I have tried and tested a lot of mascaras this year and although They're Real isn't my favourite, it is definitely one of them! My lashes looked fabulous after putting this mascara on and it was fairly easy to remove. They're Real is without a doubt one of my favourite mascaras!

Benefit They're Real is available from Debenhams for €26.


8. L'Oréal Paris Super Liner

This little gem is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used! It is so easy to apply and lasts all day. This eyeliner has a sponge tipped pen which allows for quick and easy application without smudging!

L'Oréal Paris Super Liner is available in Boots stores nationwide.


7. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

The Stay Matte powder is a lightweight powder that lasts for most of the day! I usually have to reapply it once during the day - sometimes I don't even need to! It does not clog pores and is great for concealing imperfections that concealer won't. I use Shade 001 - Transparent.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder is available in pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide for €5.99


6. Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette


The Iconic 2 palette is a dupe of the Naked 2 palette made by Makeup Revolution. The quality and pigmentation of this palette definitely rivals that of the Naked palette. Iconic 2 was my go-to palette on nights out this year! 

Iconic 2 is available from makeuprevolutionstore.com for only €5.05


5. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

The Match Perfection foundation is a lightweight foundation that gives amazing coverage. I love this foundation so much! If you get the right shade for your skin, there is absolutely no makeup line which I love. 

Match Perfection Foundation is available from Boots for €9.99


4. Inglot Lipstick Shade 293
I am an absolute sucker for deep berry colours and love this lipstick so much! The lipstick is easy to apply and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturised. This long-lasting lipstick will always be in my makeup bag - it's fantastic!

Inglot lipsticks are available in any of their stores or online for €14


3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish

Everyone needs a highlighter in their collection and MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish is definitely my favourite. You cannot beat  MAC's quality and you can't go wrong with this highlighter.I use soft & gentle, it is perfect for any skin tone, especially those with lighter skin, like me.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish is available online or in Brown Thomas for €30


2. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
I literally cannot rave about this mascara enough It is my favourite mascara and I cannot get enough of it! It lengthens lashes and there aren't any clumps. The mascara is amazing and the price is even better! You may need to apply two to three coats to get your desired effect but this mascara has amazing staying power and is fantastic!

Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara is available from Boots for €9.99


1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Wooooo! Here's my Number One beauty product of 2014! This concealer is waterproof and conceals blemishes like no other. Not only does it conceal blemishes, it also covers dark circles and claims to do so for up to sixteen hours! Once set with powder, this concealer will last throughout the day and the coverage given is just phenomenal. If you don't have this concealer in your makeup bag already, pick it up from your nearest Boots store right away!

Collection 200 Lasting Perfection Concealer is available from Boots for €6.49



Well there you have it, my top ten beauty products of 2014!
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Do you have any other products you think I should try out? Tell me about them!



Ciara,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment