Sunday 22 March 2015

Plymouth Haul

As you guys know, I was in Plymouth for ten days at the start of the month! During my stay there I made a few trips to Superdrug and decided to do another haul post!

I love MUA, their lipsticks are gorgeous! I have swatched all of the lip products below.

I bought two of the Whipped Velvet Lips, a nude shade (Spry) and a coral shade (Chichi). Spry and Chichi are both part of their new spring collection and I love them! I find them to be a cross between a lip gloss and a velvet lip lacquer. They do not dry out your lips at all and last a few hours without having to be reapplied! 
The Whipped Velvet Lips are available online at www.muastore.co.uk  for £3/€4.15

I also bought two MUA lipsticks. The first one is Shade 2, a shimmery dark pink shade. I usually don't like shimmery lipsticks but this shade was so nice and the shimmer added a nice finish to the colour! This lipstick is creamy and does not dry out my lips at all! The second lipstick I bought was from their matte collection in the colour Totally Nude, a peachy nude. As a matte lipstick, it is slightly drying so I would use lip balm before applying it!
Both of the lipsticks are available from www.muastore.co.uk for £1/€1.38


Carmex is my favourite lip balm ever and I just had to buy some when I saw the Jasmine Green Tea tube. I always have a tube of Carmex in my bag or pocket when I'm out!
Carmex is available in Superdrug for £2.69


With Spring just around the corner, I felt the need to buy pastel nail varnish! The shade I bought is Bold Blue, it is a beautiful sky blue colour. It dries quickly but you do have to apply two or three coats for the colour to stand out!
Bold Blue is available from www.muastore.co.uk/boldblue for £1/€1.38

I also bought a blusher from the Whipped Velvet collection. I bought Spry, a nude shade. The Whipped Velvet blushes are cream blushers and they have a super lightweight texture. I have never used a cream blush before but I cannot wait to try this one out!
The Whipped Velvet Blush is available from www.muastore.co.uk/whippedvelvet for £3/€4.15

I have never bought a Miss Sporty product before but I was looking at the stand and fell in love with the shape of the brush in the Lash Millionaire All in One Mascara. This mascara claims to leave zero clumps and is smear and smudge proof. 
Lash Millionaire is available from www.superdrug.com/lashmillionaire for £3.49/€4.82


Going to England and not stocking up on my favourite concealer would be so wrong!
The Collections 200 Lasting Perfection Concealer is the best concealer I have ever used, I love it!
The concealer is available from http://www.superdrug.com/Collectionconcealer for £4.19/€5.80


I was running out of my Stay Matte powder so I decided to buy some more. I bought it in Shade 1 - Transparent. When I was looking at the powder, I saw the Clear Complexion powder. This powder has a Pureskin complex that claims to clarify skin and minimise breakouts. I haven't used it yet and do not know how the Pureskin complex is supposed to work but I will have a review up soon!
The Stay Matte and Clear Complexion powders are available from http://www.superdrug.com/RimmelPowder  for£3.99/€5.50

Another MUA product I picked up was the MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist. I have previously used the Collection 2000 Fix Me Up spray and wanted to try something new. For only £5/€6.90 this fixing spray is a steal and keeps my makeup in place all day!
The Fixing Mist is available from www.superdrug.com/MUAProBase

The last things I picked up in my haul were two pairs of lashes. Seen as Tanya Burr's lashes are not available in Ireland I had to buy some while I was in the UK! I bought the Pretty Lady lashes, I love the complete collection and cannot wait to order some soon!
Tanya's lashes are available from www.superdrug.com/TBPrettyLady for £5.49/€7.59

I also bought the Eylure Lashes No.121. These lashes are perfect for a night out with outer definition on the outer edge to add volume and definition to any look! I cannot wait to wear these lashes on a night out. 
These lashes are available from www.superdrug.com/eyelure for £5.35/€7.40

So there you have it! My Plymouth makeup haul! I had such a good time in Plymouth and love everything I bought during my trip!

Have you tried any of these products before?
What did you think of them?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment