Saturday 28 March 2015

March Favourites

I cannot believe March is almost over, there's only two months left in school until summer!
Seen as the month is almost over, here's a little roundup of my favourite things from this month.




10. Moooh's Blue Crystal Necklace
 If you read my post about Moooh! a few weeks ago, you'll know that they sent me this necklace along with the matching earrings. I love this necklace so much! I've been wearing it ever since it arrived and I am so grateful that Moooh! were kind enough to send it to me.

The necklace is available from  www.moooh.net/crystalnecklace for €13.35.

9. Grease 
I have been listening to the Grease album all month and have watched the movie a couple of times as well. I am fairly sure I'm loving Grease again because it has been a year since my TY musical and we did Grease! It was so fun and the songs are so catchy.Definitely one of my favourite movies of all time!

8. Barry M - 129 Palest Lavender
Pastels come back every spring and summer. This year, I have decided to wear some pastel colours on my lips! I absolutely love Barry M's lipsticks because they are not drying and they last for hours without fading. Palest Lavender is the perfect shade for spring and summer!

Barry M's lipsticks are available from Boots for €6.49

7. Mr.Selfridge
I literally binge-watched Mr.Selfridge on Netflix this month and am now up-to-date with series 3 of the show. If you don't know what Mr.Selfridge is, it is a period drama about Harry Gordon Selfridge and his department store, Selfridges on Oxford street. I feel in love with the series after the first few episodes and I think we can all admit that Greg Austin is hot.

Mr.Selfridge is on UTV Ireland/ITV every Sunday at 9pm.

6. Carmex
Carmex is my saviour. I have one in my school bag, one in my handbag and one beside my bed. I do not know what I would do without it! Carmex is such a moisturising lip balm and my lips never dry out!  It is fabulous.

Carmex is available from Boots for €3.79.

5. Red
92 DAYS UNTIL THE 1989 TOUR IN DUBLIN! I am so exciting for Taylor to come back to Ireland and for the past few weeks I have been listening to Red. My current favourite songs off the album are 'All Too Well' and 'Treacherous'. I literally love this album and Taylor so much it's unreal.

Red is available from www.hmv.ie/red for €12.99

4. Benefit They're Real


I have been trying different mascaras all month and Benefit's They're Real has to be one of my favourites. The mascara curls, lenghtens, volumises and separates lashes like no other! What I love about the mascara is that it is completely buildable. If you want a daytime, lenghtened lash look, one coat is perfect but if you want a dramatic, night out look, two to three coats will do the job!

They're Real is available from Benefit bars nationwide for €26.

3. Makeup Revolution's Iconic 3 Palette


 For those of you that don't know, Makeup Revolution is a pharmacy makeup brand that launched one year ago today! So Happy Birthday Makeup Revolution! I own and adore all of their iconic palettes and this month I have been using iconic 3 the most. A dupe of Naked 3, this palette is packed full of shimmering pinks and warm neutrals. Makeup Revolution is such a high-quality brand at such an affordable price and I cannot wait to buy more!

The iconic 3 palette is available from www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/iconic3 for €5.64.

2. Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
Wonderstruck is my favourite perfume, I wear it every day. The perfume is full of vibrant fruit scents, subtle floral scents and a hint of vanilla, it is heavenly! The packaging is so nice as well, the charm around the top is so pretty and the box is adorable!
Wonderstruck is available from the Perfume Shop for roughly €27.30 (100ml).

1. Lush Grease Lightning
Grease Lightning has to be my favourite product of the month! It is the most-effective spot treatment I have used and it works wonders! It targets developing spots and treats them, reducing the whole cycle by about one or two days. The tea tree infusion soothes the skin and gives the gel a lovely scent. 

Grease Lightning is available from Lush for roughy €8.70.

There you have it, everything I've been loving this month!
What have you been loving?
Let me know in the comments below!

Also, if anyone is interested in detox, stress relief or pre-workout teas, check out www.amazetea.com! They have given me an exclusive code for my followers to get 10% off, just enter ciara in the check out and you can enjoy their teas for a fraction of the price!

Ciara,
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment