Saturday 14 March 2015

Moooh!!





I recently collaborated with Moooh!! for the very first time and I was so excited when I came home from a week away to a package from Moooh!
When I was first contacted by Moooh!!, they gave me the opportunity to choose an item (Up to $15) from their website. I chose the Crochet Crop Top in pink originally but was told it was going out of stock soon (which broke my heart because I have a crochet obsession at the moment) but I was pleasantly surprised to find the crop top in the package when I opened it!
Image result for moooh pink crochet crop top
My first impressions of the top are great, the quality feels amazing and I cannot wait to wear the top out (when it gets a little bit warmer)! The Crochet Crop Top is available for €5.72

When I was notified that the Crochet Crop Top was not available, I searched the site and found the beautiful Blue Crystal Necklace. I have a lot of silver necklaces and when I saw the necklace was gold, I just had to have it! I fell in love with the necklace as soon as I opened it and have worn it ever since I opened it! The necklace costs €13.35
Blue Crystal Necklace

To my surprise, the Blue Crystal Earrings to match the necklace were also in the package when I opened it so thank you so much to the team at Moooh!! for sending them out as well! The earrings cost €9.52

As an extra bonus, Moooh!! has given me the opportunity to give you guys a $15 giftcard (about €14.30) to spend on anything from the website! All you have to do is sign up via http://moooh.ref-r.com/c/i/4118/1039849 and get spending!


Let me know what you guys think of Moooh!! in the comments below!
Happy shopping,
Ciara,
xoxo.


                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment