Saturday 15 July 2017

Nutrilite Appetite Controller


Hey guys!

So recently I've been on a major health buzz. I have wanted to cut out processed sugar from my diet as well as exercise more and lose some weight. Although the main focus wasn't to lose weight, it was to overall become healthier, I've definitely noticed a recent weight loss which is fabulous. 

I would put my weight loss down to Nutrilite's Appetite Controller which I have been using for the last three weeks. Nutrilite is a natural appetite controller that comes in single-serve sachets that you pour into water or juice before each meal, three times a day.

Although I didn't like the texture of the sachet mixed with water, I usually washed it down with another glass of water which was fine. Once consumed, the  fibres work towards forming a gel in the stomach, helping you to feel fuller.

Over the course of my trial, I noticed myself eating smaller portion sizes, without feeling any less full after my meals and when I wanted a snack, I wasn't reaching for something sugary like I usually do!

Overall, I really noticed a difference in my eating patterns and having the sachets at each meal became a second nature to me. Nutrilite's Appetite Controller helped me to kick start my health buzz and after the duration of the trial, I had started to lose a few pounds already.

Although my trial is over, I will continue to eat smaller portion sizes and stay away from sugary snacks! 

Thanks so much to RDC PR for kindly sending me Nutrilite's Appetite Controller to review!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo







No comments:

Post a Comment