Sunday 24 April 2016

Beat the Stress!

     

With the Leaving coming up in June, it's safe to say I'm stressed.
I try to take time out each day to relax and these are my favourite ways to do so!



Take time out to just listen to the world around you. Whether it's outside or in your room, just sit down and breathe. Take a few deep breaths in and out. Do this for as long as you need and I guarantee, you'll feel better afterwards!




Go out and get some exercise. Go for a walk or jog, whatever you prefer. Clear your mind and get some fresh air. You will feel more focused afterwards and will be ready to tackle your study!



If you put the work in before an exam, you'll feel a lot calmer walking into the exam. Find what works for you. Whether it's mind maps, diagrams or just notes, prep them in advance. Doing the work beforehand will help reduce stress the night before and the morning of the exam!


I always have trouble sleeping the night before important exams. Putting some lavender oil on my pillow and duvet really helps me get to sleep a lot faster. Lavender oil is also known for its calming effect on the body.



You need down time as well. I love to spend an evening in the bath, with Netflix and a drink. I just relax for an hour or two, and leave the room feeling calm and ready for a good night's rest. Spend an evening doing something you love every week. Go to the cinema, go out with friends, have a movie night. 

Well there you have it,
My favourite things to do the reduce my stress levels.

What do you do to help reduce your stress levels?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Snapchat: Ciarakxo






No comments:

Post a Comment