Saturday 24 October 2015

American Candy Take Two


Blogger Mail makes my day. I love coming in from school to see a box ready to open, it literally makes me so excited!

The lovely Fiona at Candy Hero sent me this massive box of sweets to try! It has taken me two weeks to get through to box but it did not disappoint!


Twizzlers were a no. It says strawberry but it does not taste like anything at all. I definitely wouldn't eat these again.


I was so apprehensive to try these because they didn't sound very nice, they don't smell great either. They actually tasted surprisingly good though. I wouldn't eat these that often but I would definitely buy them again.


This chocolate bar is actually from Finland but it is absolutely amazing. It's dark chocolate so if you don't like dark chocolate you probably won't like it but you are seriously missing out! The pieces of blueberry and raspberry in the bar are so nice, I was so sad when the bar was gone.


Laffy Taffy is so good! My favourite had to be Sour Apple, it wasn't sour but it was so tasty.


Whoever came up with the chocolate-peanut butter combo was a genius. Reese's peanut butter cups are so good! It's the perfect combination of salty and sweet.


It was super hard to differentiate between the flavours of these but every flavour was amazing. I loved the mango one, the fruity flavours were incredibly luscious and I need to find a shop over here that sells Mike & Ike!


Plopp, the name made me laugh too, is a Swedish caramel chocolate bar. I don't like caramel so I didn't like this bar.


Dots are gelatin free which is great if you are a vegan. They taste great and the only thing I can fault about these are that they stick to your teeth like glue. I had to brush my teeth straight after eating them!


Almond Joys are like Bountys but better.The coconut in it is much nicer and the almonds on top give the bar a great crunch.


Nerds are pure sugar but it's pure sugar that I love, You can buy them over here so I'm no stranger to them. I definitely prefer the strawberry to the grape flavour but they're both really tasty.


I cannot fault Swedish Fish one bit. I still can't place the flavour exactly but they're so amazing it doesn't matter!


Definitely better than the milk chocolate Hersheys bar. Dip this baby into tea and you're sorted, it's fab.


Fiona also sent me some of Candy Hero's cherry jellies and these guys are super fruity! I'd definitely add them into your bag if you're buying anything off the site!

If you're interested in buying any of the sweets I tried check out www.candyhero.com
 They have a wide range of American and International  products!

Thank you so much to Fiona and everyone over at Candy Hero who put this box of dreaminess together for me!
Have you tried anything from Candy Hero before?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com













No comments:

Post a Comment