Wednesday 17 June 2015

What's in my Makeup Bag


I have seen so many 'What's in my makeup bag' posts that I just had to do one myself! I only keep my makeup in a bag when I'm travelling, otherwise I keep it in a box because it is so much easier to access! I used an old tea box to store my makeup.


I'm using Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation in 103 - True Ivory. I love this foundation! It has great coverage and is the perfect summer foundation.

I ordered BH Cosmetics liquid foundation in Sand a few months ago. When it arrived and I swatched it, it was way too dark for me! So now I use it whenever I wear fake tan. It is definitely full coverage and this foundation smells really good.

Whenever I don't want to wear foundation, I use Natural Collection's Tinted Moisturiser in Beige.


Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection Concealer is my holy grail product. I love this concealer. It has amazing coverage and lasts throughout the day!



I vary each day to what highlighter I use. I use No7's Instant Radiance highlighter the most. I love how creamy this product is and it lasts for hours!

I bought Rimmel's Good to Glow highlighter in the shade Notting Hill Glow on a whim. I don't use it that often because I am not a big fan of it. I'm just not a huge fan of the formula.

W7's Catwalk Face Shaper is one of my favourite highlight and contour kits out there! The pigmentation is great and it is such a bargain!


MUA is one of my favourite brands. Whenever I don't use liquid highlighter, I use MUA's Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter.

I use MUA's bronzer in shade 3, I love the pigmentation and the quality is great!

I adore mosaic blush and MUA's English Rose is gorgeous! The four shades create the perfect natural blush!

Rimmel's Stay Matte powder is my favourite. I use shade 001 - Transparent. 


If you've read my review on Wet n' Wild's Brow Kit is my favourite brow kit out there!

I usually get early shifts at work and I am so tired and don't put a lot of effort into my makeup. If I don't feel like doing my brows I just use clear mascara to shape them.


I'm currently using Benefit's They're Real mascara and Collection 2000's Fast Stroke liquid eyeliner in black. I like Fast Stroke but I have used better eyeliners, I don't really like the brush for this eyeliner at all!


I use a combination of these eyeshadows each day. I recently bought the Barry M Dazzle Dust in shade 39 and I love it!

I also use MUA's eyeshadow in Copper, MAC's Espresso, Essence Metal Glam eyeshadow in Frosted Apple, MUA's eyeshadow in Chamoisee and Bourjois' Smoky Eyes trio eyeshadow in 03 - MordorĂ© Chic.


I love NYX's eye pencils. I use 608 - Cottage Cheese to highlight under my brows and the inner corner of my eye. 617 - Iced Mocha is perfect to blend into your crease!



My favourite liner at the moment is Catrice Cosmetics' Longlasting Lip Pencil in 150 - Vintage Rose. It is a really nice pinky nude and this compliments Collection's Cream Puff Lip Cream in Powder Puff 2 when you want a statement lip!

Here are the links to most of the products in my makeup box at the moment:

BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation €2.68 (Currently on sale)
W7 Face Shaper €7.25
MUA Highlighter €4.15
MUA Bronzer €1.40
Wet n' Wild Brow Kit - Dunnes or Penneys €3.99
Clear Mascara €3.99
They're Real €26.50
Smoky Eyes Trio €10.99

Do you use any of the products in my makeup box?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.












No comments:

Post a Comment