Tuesday 30 June 2015

1989 World Tour Dublin


I have been so busy with family and work over the past week and a half that I didn't have a chance to post anything. 

Last night I got to see my idol, Taylor Swift as part of the 1989 World Tour and it was the best night ever. If you didn't see my post back in October, after the release of 1989 (Here it is!), then you won't know I'm a swiftie. I love Taylor. She is just fab and her music is amazing. 

I had standing tickets for the show so I got to the arena at around 1pm with my sister. There were already about 50 people in front of us in the queue! We sat down for a few hours and made friends with the girls beside us in the line. Doors were supposed to be 6:30pm but they opened them at 6:45pm because they were running late. 

When the doors opened everyone literally ran in. I had planned to go to the Taylor Nation Booth and my sister went straight to standing. I couldn't find the booth so I just went to my sister WHO WAS SECOND ROW. 

After almost six hours of queuing and months of waiting, I was second row at my idol's concert. When Vance Joy came on, the crowd pushed forward and it was horrendous. I barely had any room and the girl behind me kept trying to get in front of me by elbowing me out of the way - not cool girl, not cool.




When Taylor came out, it was amazing. Everyone was screaming and she just stood there after Welcome To New York taking in the crowd.


I danced all night long and sang every lyric. It was just amazing. Taylor is so good live and the whole show is just a phenomenal production. I cannot even begin to imagine the amount of work she put into planning the tour!


Bad Blood is one of my favourite songs off the album and I waved my signs like crazy during the song! When Taylor walked down the catwalk she stared at them for a couple seconds and myself and the girl beside me went crazy because she noticed us !


It was such a good show and by the time I got home, my ears were ringing, my feet was sore, my voice was croaky and I was ready to fall into bed. 



Definitely one of the best nights ever. I cannot wait until Taylor comes back again.




Her dancers are amazing as well. They're pretty good looking too (especially Christian).


Have you ever been to see Taylor in concert?
Were you there last night?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.


Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com

*All the pictures used are mine. Please do not republish them without permission*











No comments:

Post a Comment