Monday 8 June 2015

Magnitone Review


During the last #BHTWITTERPARTY Magnitone were kind enough to send one of their Lucid brushes. I chose the pink one, no surprises there....

The Magnitone Lucid is a facial cleansing and exfoliation brush that claims to dislodge blackheads and whisk away dead skin cells using their gentle sonic vibrations. It's basically physics in action.

The box had an instruction manual, a twelve month warranty, a dual mode Lucid brush, a wireless travel charger, an actual charger and an active clean brush head.


I was so excited when my lucid arrived and I took the seven day challenge, I just wasn't smart enough to take before and after pics so you'll just have to trust me.

Magnitone promises that you will achieve softer, brighter and clearer skin in just seven days and that's what the seven day challenge is! 


I started the challenge during exams so my skin was so bad, it always happens to me when I'm stressed. For the first few days, I noticed my skin was getting worse but I knew that was the brush doing its job. After a week, my skin was clear and I loved it! I have sensitive skin so I was using the sensitive setting and I am so happy with the results I achieved!


The Magnitone Lucid will definitely put a dent in your purse but it is well worth it! 

You can buy the Lucid at https://magnitone.co.uk/ or http://www.boots.ie/ for €92.99

Thank you so much to everyone at Magnitone for sending me the product to review!

Have you ever used the Magnitone Lucid before?
What did you think?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment