Saturday 5 September 2015

August Favourites



I cannot believe I'm doing my August favourites already! The year has flown by but it's almost autumn. I love autumn, it's my favourite season. I love how the tress change colour and the leaves slowly start to fall. It is such a beautiful season!



I found this bronzer in my room before I went to London so I can't tell you how much it was but I can tell you that I am totally in love. When I first opened it, I thought it was a shimmer bronzer and I only wear matte bronzers but I was so glad to discover it was only a sheen on the top layer! If you find yourself near a NEXT store or browsing their site, I would definitely buy this bronzer. It is so pigmented and stays on all day!



After I got a bit of a tan, I didn't really want to wear a full face of makeup at night. Healthy Mix concealer gave me full coverage where I wanted it and it lasted all night. If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, look no further than Bourjois' Healthy Mix concealer!



Hands up if an eye makeup remover has ever made you cry. Literally every single eye makeup remover I have ever used has made me cry. That is why I love this L'Oréal Gentle Make-up Remover. It removes all of my eye makeup and doesn't sting at all! It doesn't leave any residue either which is great because I no longer wake up with panda eyes. I cannot recommend any eye makeup remover better than this one!



Shamelessly binge watched this show on Netflix this month. I don't know if it's available on the Irish version of Netflix but I use the American one on my tv.  This show centres around Danny (Avan Jogia), who returns to his hometown after serving five years in juvenile detention. It is definitely worth checking out and you should definitely try to find a link online!



I bought a maroon wallet. No surprises there..... my obsession with the colour has reached a new high! I bought this wallet in Duty Free when I was flying home but you can buy it online for €25.90 on the Accessorize website. I have so many cards in my current wallet that I needed to buy one with more space and I absolutely love this one. Although it is called a chunky wallet, it's actually quite slimline and does not take up that much space in my bag.



I'm a sucker for nude lipsticks. I was so excited when Rimmel brought out their Kate Moss Nude collection. Shade 42 is definitely my favourite one. I have so many nude lipsticks so a lot of them are similar but Shade 42 has a pink undertone. I usually don't go for nudes with a pink undertone but I love this one! 


It's no secret that I love Harry Potter. I was so excited when I saw the pyjama collection in Penneys and I bought the Marauder's Map bottoms and they are so comfortable. When I was in Primark in London, I noticed that the collection was different in the UK. I saw this nightshirt and I just had to buy it! I absolutely adore nightshirts because they are the perfect thing to lounge around in. I bought the Harry Potter nightshirt in large because I wanted something big to lounge around in and I am in love with it! I would definitely pick it up if you're near a Primark store soon!

What is your favourite season?
Have you tried any of this month's favourites before?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com







No comments:

Post a Comment