Wednesday 2 September 2015

London Makeup Haul


If you follow me on social media, you'll know that I was in London towards the end of August. While there, I couldn't help picking up some makeup in Superdrug and other stores that we don't have in Ireland!

                                      

I picked up products from Makeup Revolution, MUA, KIKO, the Make Up Store and L'Oréal.


Makeup Revolution is one of my favourite budget beauty brands. They are fantastic at releasing great quality dupes for high end products. Their Blushing Hearts collection is a dupe of Too Faced's Sweetheart Blush collection. I have been lusting over Goddess of Love for months and I was so happy that it was in stock. Goddess of Love is a triple baked highlighter that gives off a golden sheen. I have not used it yet but I cannot wait to review it for you guys!

Goddess of Love can be bought in selected Superdrug stores and on the Makeup Revolution website for £4.99.


The Good Life Mono Eyeshadow is a gorgeous highlight shade with a pink sheen. I bought this shade with the intention to use it in maroon smokey eyes for the autumn and winter months.

All of the Mono Eyeshadows can be bought in selected Superdrug stores or on the Makeup Revolution website for £1.


I have heard so many great things about MUA LUXE's Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit that I just had to try it for myself! 


The Bronzer and Highlighter are both lightweight powders that I cannot wait to try out. 
At only £5, this contour kit can definitely give other kits a run for their money!

You can buy the Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit in Superdrug stores and on the MUA website!



KIKO is an Italian makeup brand that have stores across Europe. Their store on Regent Street is the closest to us and it is always packed! There were so many Infinity Eyeshadows that I would have loved but the majority of the shades I wanted were not in stock. In the end I picked up Shade 284 - Silver.

All of the Infinity Eyeshadows were on sale for £1.80, you can also purchase them from the KIKO website.



The Make Up Store is a Swedish makeup brand that has taken European bloggers by storm over the past few months. I came across the store when I was exploring Shoreditch and decided to take a look at the shops in Boxpark.

Diva is one of their Microshadows and I love the maroon shade so much. Obviously my obsession with the colour has spread through my lipstick collection and into my eyeshadow collection.


The second product I picked up in the Make Up Store was their Tinted Eye Primer. I needed a new primer because I am not a fan of MUA's primer. Honestly, I just don't think it works. 

The primer usually retails for £13 and the eyeshadow is normally £11.
The Makeup Store had a sale on so I picked up the eyeshadow and the primer for £5 each!



Liquid eyeliner is a staple in my makeup bag and I lost mine on the second day. Funnily enough I found it when I arrived home but I still caved and bought one while I was over there. I am no stranger to L'Oréal's Super Liner range but I have never tried the Ultra Precision one so I had to buy it when I saw it in Boots! The gold packaging was also pretty nice....

The Super Liner eyeliner cost £6.49 in Boots.

Have you tried any of these brands before?
What did you think of them?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com




No comments:

Post a Comment