Sunday 20 September 2015

Lush Summer



The fabulous people over at Lush held an event in early September to celebrate their summer collection and 20 years of Lush! 

We got to see demos of the absolutely fantastic bath bombs, hair products, shower gels and so much more. I went to Lush on Oxford Street the week beforehand so I had seen most of the new products but I was so excited to learn about how each product worked and the benefits of it.


Some of my favourite bath bombs got a new look in celebration of 20 years of Lush. The collection also had some new additions including the fanciful Frozen bath bomb. 


After playing 'Let It Go' while Frozen was dropped into the water, I know that next time I use it, I will definitely be watching the movie and relaxing in the rose oil. Frozen will definitely be a favourite amongst kids!


The Comforter finally making it into a shower gel has made me incredibly happy. Don't Rain On My Parade has got to be my favourite shower gel because it smells exactly like Parma Violets. Parma Violets are my all-time favourite sweets and now I can smell like them!


Lush's new collection is one of my favourite collections to date!
If you haven't been to your local store lately, I would definitely get down there soon!


Have you bought anything from the new collection at Lush?
Do you have any favourites?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment