Saturday 20 February 2016

My Current Faves!



Hey guys!

So this week is the first week I've worn makeup in a while and I have fallen in love with some products I've used before and some I just fell out of love with.


This little guy is the Tea Tree Toner Tab from Lush. It is fantastic. All you do is drop it into a bowl hot water (boil some and leave it cool for a few minutes), put a towel over your head and place your head over the hot water. It does wonders for your skin and having dry skin, I can definitely see my skin isn't as dry after.

For only €1.50, you'd be mad not to try this!


 I love Rimmel's Apocalips but this week was my first time trying their matte range. I have had the shade Atomic Rose for a while now but I never got around to using it. Although it seems nude in the tube, it has more of an orange undertone on my skin and lips. The velvety smoothness of this liquid lipstick is fabulous and I love how long it lasts!

Rimmel Apocalips is €8.49 in Boots.


Inglot's eyeliner gels are fab and I bought one in the shade 88 back in December because I wanted to try some graphic liner looks. It is such a pretty cyan shade and you can easily work this liner into a day looks. The pigmentation is great and it's long lasting as well!

The AMC Eyeliner Gel in shade 88 is no longer available online but it may be in store for €15.


I am so glad I picked this eyeshadow up in London last summer! I have created so many winter looks using this eyeshadow and the colour is just fantastic! Who doesn't love a little merlot in their life? I have the shade Diva and it has an intense colour payoff as well as lasting all day!

The Makeup Store Microshadows can be bought from their website and range between €15 and €18.


Makeup Revolution's Goddess of Love highlighter has been my go-to highlighter recently. It has a beautiful iridescent glow that catches the light perfectly. I love the quality of Makeup Revolution's products and this highlighter is no different!

Goddess of Love is available from Makeup Revolution's website for €6.95


Tan Organic's self tanning oil is the best fake tan I have ever used. Although the smell when it's developing can be quite potent, it provides a streak-free, real-looking tan without fail every time. I always find myself stocking up with a new bottle!

Tan Organic's self tanning oil is available from all good pharmacies for €24.99


I've been using KIKO's infinity eyeshadow in shade 294 on the inner corner of my eye for the last few days and I love it. It catches the light really well and really opens up my eye!

KIKO's infinity shadows are available from their website for €2.40


Benefit's Coralista is a warm coral-pink blusher. I love it so much. The rose gold shimmer is to die for and it goes perfectly with the Goddess of Love highlighter.

Coralista is available from Brown Thomas for €34.

What are your current favourites?
Do you have any new product suggestions?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.








No comments:

Post a Comment