Monday 15 February 2016

My Valentines Day Look


Hey guys!

The mocks are over so I can finally post again! I hope the mocks went well for everyone who was doing them over the past few weeks. Yesterday was Valentines Day so I decided I would show you guys what I used for my makeup. If you follow me on Snapchat, you'll have seen the completed look!



I got my Inglot Freedom System palette for Christmas two years ago and I still love it! Yesterday I used 134 in my crease (the middle one) and 393 (first on the left) as my highlight. 393 is my favourite highlight for my brow bone and inner corner, it is such a stunning shade! The pigmentation is fab and I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about Inglot!



Fuschia is an Irish makeup brand and I used their Dramatise palette yesterday. I used the copper shade (third in from the left) all over my lid and the more cool toned brown (fourth in from the left) on the outer v of my eyelid.



It wouldn't be Valentines Day without some lashes! Ardell's Demi Wispies are my favourite lashes but yesterday I decided to go for some more voluminous lashes. Tanya Burr's Girls Night Out lashes are such a dream to wear! I didn't have to trim them and they're super lightweight.



I bought two of these blenders from Fuschia back in October at the Pro Beauty Show and I love them. It provides a streak-free application and it's pink, what's not to love?



These nails, I am in love! I'm already a huge fan of Penney's nails and when they brought out almond shaped nails I kinda bought a lot! I wore a nude nail with pink glitter tips on Valentines Day. Most of the almond-shaped nails in Penneys are only €1.50!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day!
What did you get up to?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.








No comments:

Post a Comment