Saturday 24 September 2016

Autumn Makeup Wishlist


Hey guys!

So autumn has to be my favourite season. I love getting to wear cosy jumpers and scarves as well as knee high socks before it gets to cold! It's also so much easier to wear a vampy lip which I love!

My autumn wishlist is full of products that are perfect for creating a darker, seasonal look.


ABH Modern Renaissance Palette

The Modern Renaissance palette is a must have! Consisting of warm tone (mainly matte) shadows, it is perfect for autumnal smokey eyes!

I have seen so many bloggers and vloggers use this palette and I just need to add it to my collection!

Modern Renaissance is available from Anastasia Beverly Hills for $42 + shipping, although it's currently out of stock.


MAC Copper Sparkle Pigment


Okay so this one is slightly cheating because I already own it but I love it! MAC's Copper Sparkle is the perfect pop of colour to any autumnal look. Think matte berry lip, matte black liner and black cut crease with copper sparkle on the lid. It sounds like the perfect combination and definitely something I'll be doing soon!

Copper Sparkle is available from Brown Thomas for €22.


E.L.F  Studio Baked Highlighter - Blush Gems


Autumn is the time for a warmer toned highlighter and I love e.l.f's baked highlighter in Blush Gems! Elf is a little hard to get in Ireland, what I always do is use parcel motel and get it delivered to Northern Ireland then onto Dublin through parcel motel which can get annoying but it works!

Blush Gems is available from ELF for roughly €5.20 + shipping.


Dose of Colors Berry Me


Dose of Colors' matte liquid lipsticks are gorgeous and I love this shade! It is perfect when you want the lips to be the focus of the look and you can pair it with winged liner for a gorgeous autumnal look!

Berry Me is available from BeautyBay for €16.90.


L'Oreal Miss Manga Punky Mascara



I love slightly clumpy lashes during the colder months and I cannot explain why, I just do. This mascara is perfect for achieving that look as it is buildable. I cannot wait to repurchase it soon!

Miss Manga Punky is available from Boots for €11.99.

What's on your autumn wishlist?
Do you have any suggestions for me?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo


No comments:

Post a Comment