Friday 9 September 2016

Top 5 Autumn Lip Shades


Hey guys!

I love summer as much as anyone but there's something about sweater weather, knee high socks and dark, autumnal lips. I'm no stranger to a dark lip and will always have one in my bag during the colder months. 

I own a fair few dark lipsticks but my these shades will always be my top picks! 

(Swatches from T-B: Seduction, Perrie, Vamp. 293, Stone)

Collection Gothic Glam - Seduction


I bought all of Collections Gothic Glam lipsticks last year and Seduction is definitely my favourite shade by far. I would definitely recommend using a lip brush and lining your lips with the lipstick before going in for full coverage. If you don't do this, the colour will seep past your lip line! 

Other than that, Seduction is one of my favourite lipsticks to wear during the colder months. It lasts most of the day and for €3.99 the quality is pretty good!

Collection Little Mix  - Perrie


Unfortunately this lipstick is no longer available as it was a limited edition and I had to wait ages to get my hands on it - it was always sold out!

Perrie's lipstick is a warm toned purple, perfect all year round but it looks fabulous with a thick knitted jumper and scarf. 

Sleek - Vamp


Sleek's Vamp is the perfect lipstick for a matte, vampy lip. The formula glides on well provided you exfoliate your lips beforehand!

It's a deep red shade and looks absolutely gorgeous with winged eyeliner and an everyday makeup look. 

Vamp is available from Boots for €6.99.

Inglot Lipstick - Shade 293


Okay so I am an absolute Inglot addict. I love their AMC foundation, lipsticks, lip liners and eyeshadow. Basically the whole store....

I got this lipstick almost two years ago now and it's nearly gone, I'll definitely be repurchasing it as soon as I run out! It's a deep purple shade and it glides on very well if you exfoliate beforehand. This long-lasting lipstick is perfect for the autumn and winter months and I will never get bored of the colour.

Shade 293 is available from Inglot store nationwide and online for €15.

MAC - Stone


MAC's Stone is a gorgeous neutral taupe matte lipstick. It took me a few months to get my hands on it as it was always sold out but I love it so much! The wait was definitely worth it!

Stone goes perfectly with a brown smokey eye and I cannot wait to use it over the next few months. 

MAC's Stone is available from Brown Thomas for €20.

I have so many lipsticks that I absolutely love wearing during the autumn and winter months, the list is endless!
What are some of your favourites?
Do you have any suggestions for me?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo




No comments:

Post a Comment