Wednesday 14 September 2016

Face Mask Essentials


Hey guys!

I love a good face mask! I use them on a regular basis and have developed some firm favourites over the last while and I never go away without packing one.

Clay masks are a must for me but I also love the Lush collection of masks. If you don't use a face mask regularly (at least once a week), I would highly recommend you invest in a good one and start using it. Face masks do wonders for my skin and they always leave me feeling confident in my own skin!

Origins Active Charcoal Mask


I love this mask! The active charcoal is said to draw out pore cloggers, the white clay draws out pollutants and the mask leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

I apply this using a flat foundation brush that I no longer use for makeup and leave it on until it hardens (usually 10-15 minutes). 

If you're looking for a good quality mask and are willing to invest in one, I'd definitely grab this one next time you're in Boots! I use this mask once a week.

Origins Active Charcoal Face Mask is available from Boots for €30.

Beauty Formulas Seaweed Clay Mask


I picked this mask up in a pharmacy in West Cork during the summer for €3.99 and honestly wasn't expecting much.

After using the mask for a few weeks I have fallen in love as my skin is visibly clearer and moisturised after using it. I also apply this using my old foundation brush and leave it on until it hardens.

Clay masks are some of my favourite and with the seaweed in this one, it is definitely cleansing.

Lush Angels On Bare Skin


Okay so  Lush classifies this as a cleanser but I like to believe it's a face mask. All you do with this cleanser is take a pinch in your hand, mix it with some water and apply it to your face.

I leave this on my face for a few minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water. I use this once a week, usually on Sunday nights and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh for the week ahead!

Angels On Bare Skin is available from Lush stores nationwide for roughly €20.

What face masks do you love?
Have you tried my favourite ones?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo



No comments:

Post a Comment