Wednesday 23 November 2016

Gift Guide For Him


Hey guys!

We're nearing the end of November and the holidays are just around the corner so I decided to do a mini gift guide for him! If you're stuck on what to buy your man, family member or friend, I hope my guide gives you some inspiration!

Topman Grey Mark Mini Roll Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt 

I love Topman and think this t-shirt is fab and a perfect little gift for anyone (especially if you want a say in how they dress!).

This t-shirt is available in different sizes online and in-store for €20.

Calvin Klein Boxers - 3 Pack

Again, an easy option to go with as they will almost always be loved. Calvin Klein boxers range in style so be sure to buy the right ones!

I came across a pack of 3 that loved on Amazon for €32!

CK One 


Okay I am in love with CK One and will literally try to buy it for everyone because then I can be surrounded by it (and occasionally steal it). I love the combination of papaya in the top notes and nutmeg in the middle notes, it's heavenly!

CK One is currently on offer in Boots for €25 (100ml).

FIFA 17

I know FIFA is on my brother's list this year and probably a lot of other guys! I personally don't see the appeal and think there are a lot of more interesting games out there but I'm sure my brother doesn't see the appeal in buying me makeup!

FIFA is available from Smyths for €55.

Romantic Break for Two


If you can't figure out what to get your man for Christmas than escapes.ie is perfect for you! You can choose a one or two night stay in hotels around the country for a discounted price! It's like a gift for you as well and who wouldn't love a romantic break?

Check out their website for all of their offers!

Do you have anything you would add to my gift guide?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo




















No comments:

Post a Comment