Wednesday 2 November 2016

October Favourites


Hey guys!

I can't believe I'm doing my October favourites right now, the month just flew by! November is such a busy month for me with Christmas launches, my birthday, exam prep and my trip to London!

I got so many fabulous press gifts over the past few weeks that I absolutely love and have featured some in this month's favourites.

Shadow Switch


I absolutely love this product. The fabulous team over at Beauty Essentials sent me this at the start of the month and I have been using it almost daily! If you're switching up your shadow colours for a smokey eye or just something dramatic, all you have to do is rub your brush over a few times and it's clean!

Shadow Switch retails for £5.99 and will be launching in Sephora soon!

Begutea Morning Buzz


Begu were kind enough to send me a selection of their teas a few weeks ago and I absolutely love Morning Buzz! I usually have this with my breakfast each morning because it is packed full of antioxidants and has an added caffeine kick that's better for you than coffee! It's also a great tea to start any detox with as it doesn't have any nasty side effects! 

Begu's Morning Buzz is available on their site for roughly €16.65.

Vegas Nay's Eylure Collection


Guys I am obsessed with these lashes. The collection has dramatic lashes as well as lashes you can wear daily which I love. Easy Elegance (Red packaging) has to be my favourite pair as I can easily wear them casually and on a night out!

Vegas Nay's collection is available from Eylure and prices range from €6.60 to €8.80

Magnitone Lucid Cleansing Brush


I reviewed Magnitone's Lucid Brush last year and have been using it ever since. I'm fairly sure they have rebranded it as the Barefaced Cleansing Brush since then but the model looks the same.
I use the brush almost daily with a cleanser and I love how soft it leaves my skin. It's also great for clearing your skin if you're having a bad week.

Magnitone Cleansing Brushes are available from Boots and are currently on offer for €90.

Scribble Prints Co. Ballerina Planner Kit


I can't remember which weekly kit this was from Scribble Prints but I am obsessed with the rose gold ballerina theme. Scribble Prints Co. have so many amazing kits and mini kits that will suit every budget and I have been loving the planner mail I've been getting from them recently!

Weekly kits are €23.15 from the Etsy Shop but their are other kits available as well.

Inglot Lipstick - Shade 293


Y'all know I am obsessed with berry and dark lips shades during the colder months and Inglot's lipstick in sahde 293 is a staple in my collection. I end up buying a new one every year I wear it that often! I love it because it is perfectly creamy and lasts for ages!

Inglot's Lipstick in 293 are available in store and online for €15.

Technic Setting Spray


If you guys follow me on snapchat (ciarakxo just in case you don't!), you will have seen me obsessing over the pigmentation of the eyeshadow palette technic sent me in a press pack a few weeks ago. This setting spray was also in the pack and I've been using it on my last couple nights out. I'm totally impressed by it because my makeup has stayed on all night!

Technic's range is available from their website and it's a budget friendly brand that I love.

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask


I love a good face mask and am currently obsessed with Garnier's Moisture Bomb mask. I find it great for rehydrating my skin (especially now that it's getting colder), and I don't have to use another mask for about 10 days!

Garnier's Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask is currently on offer in Boots for €1.39.

The Vampire Diaries


I don't know how I feel about the fact that season 8 is the beginning of the end but my love of TVD has been renewed. My Saturdays have gotten that much better because I can sit on the couch, wrapped in a blanket and obsess over the Salvatore brothers once more.

Thigh High Socks



I don't know what it is about autumn and winter but I cannot wait to wear thigh high socks and long jumpers every year. I am obsessing over the selection in Penneys this year because they have cute little bows on the side and I even wore a pair with my Halloween costume this year!

What did you love during October?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo







No comments:

Post a Comment