Wednesday 9 November 2016

Mont Bleu Glassware Review


Hey guys!

So a few weeks ago the fabulous team over at Mont Bleu sent me some products to review. Mont Bleu sell gorgeous glass manicure (hand and feet) products including nail files made in Prague.



The first product they sent me was a set of 3 of their Crystal nail files which I absolutely love. I chose the shade light rose because of the pink in it and I have been loving the set! I keep the baby one in my handbag just in case I need one when I'm out and it has come in so handy! 

I keep the other two in my room and use them whenever I am painting my nails or reshaping them. The quality of these are absolutely fantastic and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to have a good, long-lasting nail file instead of having to repurchase cheaper ones.


The next product the team were kind enough to send me was a zodiac nail file. I got the Scorpio one as my birthday is November 19th so I'm a Scorpio. I love this file so much because it feels personalised and the detailing on it is fantastic. The file itself is the same as the crystal nail files and is of a very high quality.

The zodiac line is perfect for Christmas is you want to give someone a gift that is specific to them (just be sure to get the right star sign!).


The final product Mont Bleu sent me was a foot file. I chose one with a pink tip because I'm me and if pink is an option, there is no other choice! Foot care is a necessity for everyone even if it is rarely spoken about.  I use the file after my showers once or twice a week and I love how soft the sole of my feet are now!

The foot file is also glass and is of the same high quality as the nail files. I would definitely recommend investing in one of the Mont Bleu one's for people who are on the lookout for a new one!

Mont Bleu were kind enough to give me a discount code for my followers.
Enter the code BLOG at the checkout of their e-shop and you'll be on your way with 20% off your purchase.

Their fabulous products are also available on Amazon!

Thank you so much to the team at Mont Bleu for sending me some products to review!
Have you ever used their products before?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo


No comments:

Post a Comment