Wednesday 16 November 2016

What's on my iPhone


Hey guys!

I didn't post on Saturday because I was at the fab BloggerConf in the Marker for the day. I had so much fun and learned a lot from the speakers there. If you're a blogger (or would just like to know more about the blogging world), I would definitely recommend snagging a ticket to the next one! 

So today's post is all about what's on my iPhone, something I have wanted to do for ages and I finally decided to do it.

I have an iPhone 6s that has a 64GB memory so I will always (fingers crossed) have space available on it.


I try to keep everything organised in folders on my phone but I left the first page alone as this had all of the apps that iPhones come installed with! My top four apps on the bottom however have caused some controversy with people I've met.

To be honest, I have always had the top four there and I would feel incredibly weird not having them there!


My second page is a mix of apps I use regularly. I keep most of my social media separate because I use them so often, it's just easy to click into them.

Out of all the apps on my phone, I probably use Snapchat the most (ciarakxo - stay up-to-date with everything Sparkle of Pink) where I post my daily musings.


I keep all of my photography apps together on my second page. I only really use Flipagram and Pic Collage for friend's birthdays when you post the standard embarrassing pictures.

VSCO and Snapseed are the two main editing apps I use for Instagram. It is so much easier to edit pictures in apps now rather than photoshop. When I  have a theme going on Instagram or a colour scheme, I find it easier to use one of these apps to tune each picture I'm posting that week into the theme.

UNUM is this fabulous app I discovered about a month ago. It lets you plan out your Instagram feed so you can see if a picture fits the theme before you even post it! It also allows you to schedule pictures and set reminders for when you have to post them.

All of my editing apps are free (although some offer in-app purchases) and available in the App Store.


The final page of my apps is full of a few different things. I keep my travel apps here so I can always check when the next bus is or, if I get lost, how to find my way back again! I also keep my pizza delivery apps here because you always need pizza.


I try to keep all of my blog related apps in the one place and Google Analytics has to be my favourite one! It helps me keep track of my page views and what my popular posts are. If you don't have this for your blog, I highly recommend you download it as soon as you can!


The last thing I want to show you guys is my sleep folder! Sometimes I find it hard to sleep or just want to get woken by my alarm at a time that supposedly makes it easier to get up at. I chop and change between Sleepy Time and Pillow because I find both equally as good.

They also track your periods of deep and light sleep during the night which I find really interesting.

There you have it, what's on my iPhone!
Do you guys have any of my favourite apps on your phone?
Do you have any app suggestions?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo




No comments:

Post a Comment