Wednesday 4 January 2017

Winter Funderland


Hey guys!

There are still a few days left in the Christmas Holidays and if you're stuck for something to do, Funderland is the perfect place to spend the day!

There are so many rides to choose from a plenty of games if you're not one for spinning around in circles.


The team over at Funderland were kind enough to send me two wristbands so I could see what all the hype was about and I can definitely say the rides and stands around the complex definitely live up to the hype.

I went with my friend on one of their busier days but the queues for the rides didn't last more than 10 minutes and the wait was always worth it. We went on almost every single ride as the wristbands last for a few hours and are definitely better than pay as you go as you can literally go on as many rides as you want until your time runs out.


Although I was scared to go on some of the rides first, I loved Take Off and Frisbee, they were fantastic!

I would definitely recommend the churros from the vendor outside before you leave, they are unreal and you have to try them with the melted chocolate too!

Winter Funderland at the RDS is open until January 15th and is definitely worth the trip before everyone goes back to school.

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo



No comments:

Post a Comment