Saturday 14 January 2017

Things to Do in London


Hey guys!

I'm no stranger to London and am going back next week so I decided to do a post about all my favourite things to do in London!

Platform 9 3/4


I'm heading back to the city with a group of fellow Potter lovers and will inevitably end up back at Platform 9 3/4. Located in Kings Cross Station, this luggage cart attracts countless Potter fans each day and now has a Platform 9 3/4 store next door!

Taking a picture is free and the staff even have scarves belonging to each house!

City Lights at Night


I love hitting up the tourist spots at night because the lights are gorgeous (and less people around is always a plus). Getting the tube to Westminster means you can see Big Ben and the London Eye at night all lit up and then get the tube to Embankment then to Piccadilly Circus to catch the blinding lights at night!


Camden Lock & Market


I love the Camden and the general vibe of the market. Full of exotic food, fab vintage shops and some unreal record stores, I always find myself getting lost in Camden Town.


It's also home to the Cereal Killer Café, a café that only serves cereal from other countries and weird but yummy concoctions that include Unicorn Poop. I'm not one for cereal but I love the café!

Cocktail Bars


I don't have a favourite bar in London because I love finding a new place every time I go. Finding a good cocktail bar is half the fun of it and I love checking out a different part of the city.

Portobello Market


Without anything particular to purchase in mind, Portobello Market is great to walk around and just window shop. From antiques to clothes to food, there's something for everyone.

Shoreditch


From street art to Boxpark, the world's first pop-up shopping experience, Shoreditch is a great place to experience London.

What are your favourite things to do in London?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo






No comments:

Post a Comment