Tuesday 18 April 2017

High-end Makeup Wishlist


Hey guys!

I am so glad this semester is almost over! I have had so many assignments due over the past few weeks and I have exams at the start of May. I cannot wait for summer!

As you guys know, I recently started working again and actually having a regular income has lead me to make new lists of high-end makeup that I would really love to add to my collection. My current wishlist isn't too long but I am working on less than minimum wage so I'll have to save if I want to buy all of it!

Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Mask

I have heard so many great things about this mask and would really love to try it out! Lots of bloggers have raved about how the mask visibly makes your skin brighter in the days after using the mask and that spots do reduce in appearance as well.

The mask is pricey, retailing for €45 but I cannot wait to get my hands on it and see what all the fuss is about for myself.

The Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Mask is available in Arnotts in-store and online.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

Okay so one of my best friends has this palette and when we went to London together she kindly let me use it and I fell in love. I love the cranberry and rich red shades in the palette and the pigmentation is amazing.

I have a few ABH products already and cannot wait to add this palette to my collection. The shades are so versatile and you can get so many different eye looks out of this palette!

The Modern Renaissance palette is available from Beauty Bay for €53.90.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation


I used to have dry skin and while sometimes, it still does get dry it is very much combination skin now. Nars Sheer Glow is supposedly great for people with oily to combination skin who don't want a matte finish as this foundation has a stain finish.

I like dewy looking foundation that isn't overpoweringly glowy and having the option to build-up the coverage is something I love as I like being able to go from light to medium coverage should I want to hide blemishes.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is available from Brown Thomas for €43.

Too Faced Hangover Primer


Debenhams recently became a stockist for Too Faced so until now, I haven't really tried any of their products except Le Grand Palais Christmas gift set that I got two years ago.

I have heard so many people rave about this primer, the fact that it hydrates your skin and be a radiance booster while helping your foundation to stay on all day is fabulous.

Too Faced Hangover Primer is available from Debenhams for €32.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara

If you ask anyone what Tarte mascara you should try, you'll inevitably be told to try some variation of their Lights, Camera....collection. It is one of their best-selling products and the formula is supposed to be lengthening, conditioning and anti-clump.

With Irish weather, I would be silly not to get the waterproof version of the mascara and I cannot wait to try it out for myself in the future!

Lights, Camera, Splashes is available from Tarte for €22.

Benefit Instant Comeback Facial Serum


I had a mini version of this serum a few months ago and it was fabulous. I used it as part of my nighttime routine and used a good amount on my face every night, and my skin was so hydrated in the morning which I loved.

I also found my makeup easier to apply because my skin felt smoother and my foundation went on like a dream.

Instant Comeback is available from Benefit Boutiques and concessions nationwide and online for €49.50.

Huda Beauty Audrey Lashes


I couldn't tell you how many times I've been on shophudabeauty.com and have a full basket ready to buy and then I see the price tag and my heart drops a little. Now that I actually have a regular income, I cannot wait to try out some of the products.

The Audrey lashes, designed to reflect Audrey Hepburn's timeless elegance, are absolutely stunning. The lashes are versatile enough that you could wear them during the day or at night when you're going for a more dramatic look.

The Audrey Lashes are available from the website for roughly €37 but are reusable.

Huda Beauty Trophy Wife Liquid Lipstick


Another Huda Beauty product that I would love to have in my collection is Trophy Wife, a liquid matte. The shade is describer as rose wood and I think it is a deep pink with grey undertones. 

I love Colourpop's liquid mattes and have heard so many fab things about these liquid mattes that I just need one in my life!

Liquid Mattes are available from the website for roughly €19.

Makeup Forever Pink Multicoloured Glitter

I love Makeup Forever products and who doesn't love glitter. Glitter eye looks are one of my favourite looks to wear on a night out. The glitter is safe to use on the skin, including lips and would be the perfect addition to any makeup bag headed to a festival this summer!

I cannot wait for this glitter to get back in stock so I can add it to my collection!

Makeup Forever glitters are available in-store and online for €15.

Lancome La Rose à Poudrer Highlighter

If you have not seen this highlighter all over instagram then where have you been? This delicate looking rose has an iridescent sheen when applied and the presentation is just so beautiful.

This limited edition gem is available from the Lancome website for €50.

What products are currently on your wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below!
Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo





No comments:

Post a Comment