Saturday 22 April 2017

Penneys Summer Wishlist


Hey guys!

While Penneys (Primark to everyone outside of Ireland), still has to launch their High Summer Collection in stores, they do have some summery pieces in store at the moment that I cannot wait to wear this summer.

I have not been shopping in ages because my funds were severely low, but now that I have a job again, I can finally go shopping for new clothes!

White Lace Overlay Shorts

 These shorts retail for €7 and would be perfect for any summer look, paired with a colourful top.
 The waist is elasticated which is an added bonus.

These shorts are casual enough to wear on the beach and dressy enough to wear out for dinner paired with the right top and accessories.

Blush Double Layer Playsuit

I love playsuits so much, they suit my body really well and there's no risk of the bottom flying up in the breeze because they're shorts.

This blush playsuit, retailing for €16, is the perfect colour to pair with a summer tan, it is dark enough to compliment the tan and not too light as to wash you out!

Black Lace Cupped Bodysuit


Wearing lingerie bodysuits on a night out is a trend I have seen popping up all over the place recently. This bodysuit is gorgeous and the lace detailing is one of my favourite parts of the whole ensemble.

Pairing this, which retails for €13, with a cute skirt or shorts on a night out during the summer is the perfect way to add some flair to your wardrobe!

Paisley Longline Bikini Top

For those of us on the more voluptuous side, you'll know how difficult it is to find a bikini top with the right support!

Last year, I found that Penneys haltered bikini tops offered the most support for me and they were completely budget friendly. This gorgeous blue bikini top is only €5 and I love mismatching bikinis so would probably pair this top with a black high-waist bottom.

White Embroidered Slogan T-Shirt

Simple tees are a summer staple. They can be worn over a swimsuit at the beach or with shorts for the perfect, laid-back day look.

These cute tee retails for €6.

Blue White Black Strip Palazzo Trouser

Palazzo trousers are one of my favourite things to wear once it gets warm. They are some comfy and not at all constricted like jeans can be during the summer months.

The blue stripe in these trousers adds a much needed pop of colour to an otherwise monochrome pair of trousers. For €10, these palazzo trousers would be a great edition to your summer wardrobe.

Black Satin Floral Chemise


As weird as it sounds, I'm not one for wearing pants in bed once it starts getting warm. I love long shirts or a nice chemise that's nice and breezy and won't make me too warm in bed.

This chemise is flirty and flowly, the lace detail on the back is gorgeous and for €9, what's not to love?

Nude Lurex Cup Swimsuit

This is another fabulous swimsuit that would suit people with a bit more oomph up there. The halter is super flattering and the cups are an added bonus for when you actually wear it in the water, not just when sunbathing!

The belt also draws attention to the waist and can have a 'cinching' effect on the waist. This gorgeous one piece is available for €16.

Does your summer wishlist have any of these on it?
Have you seen anything else you thing I would love?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo







No comments:

Post a Comment