Saturday 1 April 2017

Mad Beauty Review



Hey guys!

Wow it's been ages. I have been so busy over the past month, everything has been so hectic! I started my new job (Can I call it new if I worked there before the leaving?), had quite a few midterms in college and then over the break, I had assignments to do as well as essentially working full time!

Mad Beauty, a company based in the UK kindly sent me some products to review a few weeks ago and I have been loving the goodies they sent me! Some of the products they sent me have become handbag staples and I don't know what I was doing without them.

Hand Sanitizers 


These cute little sanitizers aren't much thicker than a card holder and are so easy to fit in your bag. I use mine all the time, in work because I handle money and during the day after using the bus. My grape one (which is not pictured here) is almost gone and I cannot wait to try another scent afterwards!

The Hand Sanitizers retail in 3 packs and are available for roughly €3.50.

Disney Makeup Bag


This retro makeup bag is perfect for weekends away because it's big enough to fit the essentials without taking up too much room in your bag! 

The vintage Mickey Mouse graphics are so cute as well and I love how many products I can actually fit in this bag.

This vintage makeup bag is available for roughly €9.40.

Mini Nail Files


I also got two mini matchbook nail files and they have become staples in my handbag as well! They are so handy to have in your bag if your nail just breaks or you need to even them out throughout the day. Not much bigger than an actual matchbook, you won't even know the extra space being taken up in your bag.

These nail files are so cute and are available for roughly €1.15!

Alice in Wonderland Pamper Me Duo


Another part of their Disney collection is this super cute Alice in Wonderland themed set that has a bubble bath and body lotion. I use the body lotion everyday after my shower and I love the scent (ginger and pear). The lotion moisturises my skin and leaves the scent lingering all day. I haven't used the bubble bath yet but the scent is the same so I cannot wait to use it next time I have a bath!

The Alice in Wonderland duo is available for roughly €9.40.

The Ultimate Handy Set


The final little gift Mad Beauty sent me was the ultimate handy set. This adorable little pouch has hand cream, wet wipes, hand sanitizer and a packet of tissues. The hand cream and sanitizer are coconut scented and I'm saving them for a trip away because I think the whole pouch will come in handy!

The Ultimate Handy Set is available for roughly €10.60.


Thanks so much to Mad Beauty for sending these products to try out!
Have you used their products before?
What did you think?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo








No comments:

Post a Comment