Saturday 10 June 2017

Current Skincare Wishlist


Hey guys!


I cannot believe we're almost halfway through June already, the time has flown! I got my exam results last week and I am so happy, all my stress over results is finally gone and I can finally try and clear my skin up for the summer once and for all!

I have a long list of what I would love to buy I hopefully will get my hands on soon as skincare is something that so many people overlook but one of the most important things we have to look after!

Voya Lazy Days Seaweed Bath


I recently went to the Kilkenny Shop in Greystones where they had Voya on showcase and the lovely Sarah showed me their seaweed bath set. I fell in love with the set as it is supposed to re-hydrate skin while soothing it as well.

My bath is currently out of action but as soon as it is back in action, I will be buying this set and I cannot wait! It is a three day process where you bathe in the seaweed the first night and for the final two, you bathe with the dead sea salt.

It sounds fab and I cannot wait to try it out!

The Voya Lazy Days Seaweed Bath is available from the Kilkenny Shop for €20!


Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Body Lotion


I tried this hand lotion a few weeks ago and the scent is divine! The rhubarb scent is zesty while the undertone of rose is sweet, making this body lotion right up my street. I love using body lotions because it helps keep your skin moisturised throughout the day and when the scent lasts, it is definitely an added bonus.

I regularly use Molton Brown hand creams and their quality is unrivaled by anything else I have tried!

The Rhubarb & Rose Body Lotion is available from Molton Brown's website for  €31.


Benefit Dream Screen SPF
Benfit's Dream Screen is an oil-free SPF which is fab with people who have an oily t-zone, like me. It has a lightweight formula with an SPF 45 which is exactly what you need for your face because you don't want it getting burned or worse!

What I love about Dream Screen is that you can totally wear makeup over it and it won't slip and slide all over your face which is an added bonus.

Dream Screen is available from Benefit Boutiques and concession stands nationwide for €36.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask


The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask is aimed towards blemished skin without drying it out! It helps to soothe the skin while absorbing excess oil. Using the mask once a week will definitely help with problem skin!

The Body Shop is also a fabulous brand as they are completely cruelty free so no animals are harmed in the producing of this product.

The Tea Tree Face Mask is available from The Body Shop nationwide for €16.50.


Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask


I have tried a few Lush face masks at this point but never a fresh mask and I have heard so many fabulous things about Brazened Honey! Some reviews claim that using the mask once a week will help reduce your pores until they are basically gone which is fab!

It is supposed to be great for the t-zone and any breakouts that you may have, while leaving your skin feeling smooth and revitalised. 

Brazened Honey is available from Lush stores natuonwide for roughly €8.95.


These guys have to be my top five skincare wants at the moment! 
What is on your skincare wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo












No comments:

Post a Comment