Wednesday 14 June 2017

Makeup Launches I'm Excited For!


Hey guys!

There are so many fabulous makeup launches soon that I cannot wait for! While I jump at the chance of buying any new makeup, I have compiled my top five upcoming makeup launches for you guys!


Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette

The Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette launches online on June 15th, and I expect it to be in Irish stores not long after! For anyone who loves a glittery eye, this palette is perfect for you!

With eight different glittery shades and two base colours to emphasise that shine, what's not to love? The palette is also ideal for anyone who loves a foiled eye look as wetting your brush before dipping into the pan will give you the desired look, and it's perfect for glitter liner too!

Glitter Bomb will be available from Too Faced's website for €42.


The Jaclyn Hill Palette


The long-awaited Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette launches on their site on June 21st and I cannot wait! With 35 shades, half of which are supposedly matte, this palette is like a dream come true!

The palette is packed full of warm toned neutrals and  a pop of colour with blue and teal shades as well! This palette has been in the works for a while and I cannot wait to see some swatches of it!

The Jaclyn Hill Palette will be available from the Morphe website for $38.


KKW Beauty


Okay so all we know about KKW Beauty so far is that it is launching on June 21st. I cannot wait to see what kind of makeup Kim is going to bring out, will it be similar to Kylie's? Will she launch a contour kit?

There is so much speculation about this and with so little information, all we can do is wait for some teasers and then for the official launch!

Check out www.kkwbeauty.com on June 21st to see what the line has to offer!


Huda Beauty Lip Strobes
You guys I can't even deal with this launch! I love Huda's complete line and these lip strobes are gorgeous! Ranging from sheer to full coverage, the range can be used on your lids (As Huda demonstrated herself) to your lips and everything in between!

While I gravitate towards matte lips myself, I do love a good gloss from time to time to change up my lip colour and cannot wait until these launch on June 22nd! 

The lip strobes will be available from the Huda Beauty website.


Urban Decay Naked Heat


The buzz around this palette has been insane! Naked Heat is bang on trend with burnt orange and amber hues throughout along with trusty coppers, this palette is just what the Naked collection needed! 

The palette launches in the US on June 30th and UD do not tend to stagger release dates between countries, however Ireland has no official release date yet! With their first store opening on Grafton Street on June 22nd at 10am, it is hard to believe the palette won't launch here soon after!

With the rest of the Naked palettes retailing for €47, it is same to assume this palette won't differ too much in price!


What launches are you looking forward to?
Are we looking forward to any of the same?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo








No comments:

Post a Comment